➊.

✩

"Where the fuck is my money Nigga?!" I yelled.

"I told you I don't have it!" He yelled back at me causing me to punch him in his stomach making him fall to the floor.

"Man Gem shoot this Nigga already!" My homie Trigger said. He was a trigger happy type Nigga he was always ready to shoot somebody.

"Don't fuckin play wit me Nigga! I'll kill yo ass right here!" I yelled and pulled my gun from the back of my pants. I pointed it at him and watched the color drain from him.

"Now imma ask one more fuckin time. Where the fuck is my money?!"

"Okay okay! That Nigga Rude took it. I wasn't supposed to say shit cause he said he would kill me if I did. Look I don't want no trouble man." He said. I looked at OShay then back at the boy. I put my gun back in my pants and untied him. I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him closer to me.

"Don't say shit to nobody. If I find out you said something I'm on yo ass." I said then let him go. "Get his ass out of here." I said making my way into a closed off room while OShay took that punk out of here.

I sat at the desk and rubbed my head as I thought about how I was gonna get my shit back. Rude was apart of our rival gang. That nigga was like a hitman. Everyone in the hood knew not to mess with that nigga.

"The fuck we gone do?" OShay asked as he walked into the office.

"I don't know man but I need to get my shit back. I'm sick of this Nigga." I said and my phone began to ring. I took it out and answered it.

"Yo?" I spoke as I began to roll a blunt.

"Aye Gem this J Drew! You tryna hit up the clubs?"

"Shit you ain't said nun but a thing. Trigger and I will be over there to get you in a minute."

"Aight cool." He said and hung up the phone.

"We going to the club. We'll figure this shit out later." I said to OShay. I finished rolling my blunt and tucked it behind my ear. I grabbed my keys and we headed out into the night.

About 20 minutes later when we pulled up at J house. OShay and I got out my truck and made our way up the driveway and to the front door.

I knocked on the door and waited for a response. After a few minutes the door opened and it was the finest woman I have ever seen.

"Hello, can I help you?" She said softly.

"Uh we're friends of J Drew. We were about to head out somewhere." I said.

"Well come in." She said stepping aside letting us come in. She closed the door behind us and walked us into the living room.

"J your friends are here!" She called out to him. She had the sweetest little voice. "Can I get you two something to drink."

"No ma'am we're okay." I spoke as I looked around the living room.

"My name is Karen by the way. J is my son obviously." She giggled some.

"My name is Gem and this is Trigger."

"Gem? Trigger?" She questioned as her eyebrows raised up.

"That's just something our friends call us." I said as I put my hand in my pocket.

"Well I'm not one of your friends so what are your real names that your mothers gave you." she began to look between us. I looked her up and down. She was a fine woman. I know she's my homeboys moms but damn she looked good as hell.

"Im Dominic and this is OShay." I said to her.

"Now that's more like it. It's nice to meet y'all."

"Nice meeting you too." OShay and I said.

"Since you're friends of my son just know you can always come here if you need something." She smiled at us.

"Appreciate it Ms.Sheard." I said.

J had finally came downstairs with us. "Aight Ma I'll be back later tonight." He said kissing her cheek.

"Alright Nie, y'all be safe alright. J Drew remember we have church in the morning."

"Yes ma'am." We all said and made our way out of the house and back to my truck. Once we got in I pulled out the driveway, lit my blunt and blasted my music as we made our way to the club.

Imma handle that Nigga Rude soon. I was tired of him and his punk ass boss.

🫠... First Chapter?

Nothing too much for this one...more will come give it time😭.

Sooo what y'all think will happen?
What y'all think about Dominic checking out Karen?😭

Also what y'all think Karen might say to J Drew when she finds out the type of Stuff Dominic and OShay do?