"If you sit on my cock right now, you're going to get hurt, sweetness. You're not used to sex, let alone sex with someone my size. I learned that lesson the hard way, and I'm not willing to hurt you for a temporary moment of pleasure."

"So you're not going to have sex with me?" she demanded, staring daggers at me. "Who's the dick tease now?"

I chuckled. "Don't worry. I'm still going to fuck you, sweetness. But we need to be careful, at least in the beginning."

Her blonde brows lifted in a question. "I, um, didn't bring protection since I was too busy being kidnapped or whatever."

"That's not what I mean by careful, beautiful." My lips grazed the bridge of her nose as I tucked a long strand of hair behind her ear. "I'm clean, by the way." When her eyes widened, I elucidated, "Sumner said you wanted us to get tested, so Reed took our samples and sent them to the lab at UMC for screening. Sum also mentioned you were on birth control?"

She nodded, blushing. "Yeah, I am. We don't have to worry about pregnancy." Sloan leaned back on her haunches to watch me, a curious gleam in her expressive gaze. My grip on her hips tightened, preventing her from getting away. "So if you weren't talking about a condom, what exactly were you referring to?"

Her innocence only turned me on further. I wanted to show Sloan everything I was capable of, particularly when it came to her, but patience was the name of the game tonight.

"Tearing," I answered bluntly.

Her pupils flared. "Oh."

"Yeah, oh." My mouth hovered a mere inch above hers now.

"I don't understand. How are you going to help me with that?"

A wicked grin spread across my face as I found her clit then and began circling it with my thumb. "I'm going to work my way into your tight little pussy, inch by inch. Then I'm going to ride you hard, just like you want, sweetness."

I smirked when the splash of color on her cheeks deepened.

She shivered as she said, "I don't know if I can wait, Deacon. I want you. Now."

I flipped her onto her back, moving down her body until I found the apex of her thighs. "Then I'll make you come right now, and after that, I'll work my cock deep inside of you."

She cried out as I descended on her, flicking her relentlessly with the tip of my tongue.

Christ, she tasted better than anything I'd ever had before. The sight of her gleaming sex also wasn't something I'd soon forget. I mustered the remaining sliver control I had then, commanding myself not to move up the bed and fuck her.

When my fingers entered her, she gripped them so tightly I thought I might die of ecstasy.

I chuckled, smirking at her. "Already, Sloan?"

"Apparently," she breathed as she writhed against the silk sheets.

"I love seeing you in heat at my touch." I punctuated my words with my thrusting fingers, the wet sounds filling the room. "Love how slick you are for me."

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come, Deacon."

I laughed again before burying my face between her thighs and sucking her until it felt like my fingers might break. She screamed as she climaxed, and I picked up the pace until she was crying and shaking, her hands gripping my hair, legs squeezing my head.

She pulled me up to her face, kissing me, and my hips settled between her thighs. Every ounce of humor left me when she reached for my cock and began pumping me, the precum aiding her. I spasmed against her hand.