X

"You're getting married!" Was the first thing out of mom's mouth as she walked in dad's house.

"Oh god." Dad groaned from the sofa.

I laughed slightly as Mom pulled me into a hug. She held me tightly to her chest swaying slightly. I start pulling away as I heard Sara's wail.

"I got her." Dad says heading upstairs. "You should show your mother and Phil your ring."

"Who's crying?" Mom asked.

I groaned. I literally forgot to tell her I had a child. I guess dad didn't either. I pulled away stepping to the side allowing them inside. Phil and Mom go to the living room with me following. They sat on the couch. Phil immediately goes to watching the baseball game with Jazz. I walk over to Jasper sitting on his lap. He had claimed dad's chair. 

"Hello, you must be Jasper." Mom smiled at him.

"Hello." Jasper smiled.

"Oh, he's southern." Mom grinned. 

I smiled running my finger's through Jazz's hair. I giggled as Bella stumbled in the house slamming the door and practically collapsing in mom's awaiting arms.

"Bella!" She laughed.

"Here she is!" Dad smiled handing me wide eyed baby girl.

"Gimme!" I squeak making grabby hands.

Dad laughed handing me my daughter. She cooed grabbing my hand and yanking. Jasper quickly but gently grabbed her hands trying to get her to releasing as I cringed.

"Ow, sweetie let go of mommy's hair." I say gently.

I laughed as she immediately reached and gripped Jasper's hair yanking. Dad and Bella rushed over to help since I couldn't really due to Sara being in my arms.

"Mommy?" Mom asked.

"Yeah." I smiled slightly. "She's a month old."

"Is that why you're getting married?" Mom asked. "Because you have a daughter?"

I sent her a glare as Bella and dad managed to release Sara's grip from Jasper's hair. 

"No, I was actually engaged before I fell pregnant with her." I say. 

There was a knock on the door before it opens.

"Knock knock!" Beau's voice filled the air.

"Pops!" I laughed as he walked in holding a bag.

Beau set the bag down making grabby hands for Sara. I laughed handing her to him. She coos gripping at his scruff. My eyes shot up as another person walked in. She had beautiful woman with blonde curly hair, gold eyes.

 She had beautiful woman with blonde curly hair, gold eyes

"Tanya?" Jasper question.

"Hello, Jasper." She smiled. "You must be Beau's daughter, Annabella." 

"Just Anna." I smiled.