"I wasnt meant to go."

Mikey POV

'Whys my head always hurting when I wake up?' I stretch and sigh. "Hey there big guy." Raph says, his voice more soothing than usual.

"Hi Raph, did something happen?" I said, rubbing my temples.

"I just- we want- can we-" Raphs hesitating, he's stuttering. Some things wrong.

"Angelo." I look behind me. Donnie. "Can we track where you've been going when you sleep? Your getting hurt too much."

"No." I panic, and blurted it out as soon as he finished. "I- you can't, Donnie."

"And why not? I'm your older brother, if you can go why can't I?" Leo whines.

"Because, Leonardo, I said you can't come with me." I glare at him slightly, getting up and walking off. I grab my art supplies and sit down in my room, drawing.

Raphs POV

"Did he just-?" I said, staring at where Mikey had left to.

"He did." Donnie mumbles, visible concern.

"We're still gonna follow him right?" Leo asks, trying not to seem offended.

"Yes, of course we are." Donnie said, staring at the recording from the camera he set up pointed at Mikey's door.

•°•°•°•°
An hour later, cause I'm lazy
°•°•°•°•

I was reading a comic book, Donnie was playing a game on his wrist band thingy, and Leo was playing Hot Soup: the game.

"And, we've got movement boys!" Donnie called out, staring at where Mikey's coming from. He walks right past us, still asleep. We get up and slowly walk after him, trying our hardest to be quiet. After we get out of the lair, we talk such a long walk, that I'm pretty sure we're out of New York, and we're also, standing on a beach...? Leo's playing around and messing with Donnie. A huge horn sound comes on and freaks me, Leo and Donnie out, Mikey stays sleeping, and for some reason, there is a giant monster looking opening to something electronic. I reach out to grab Mikey's arm, keep him from going into the boat leading over, but he just jumps into the water, head first. All three of us follow him, all the way until we're in a room full of cages, for some reason, and Mikey just... Falls over?

Mikeys POV

I sit up, for once the headache is gone. Standing up, I scrape the dust and dirt off my legs and put of the orange metal mask Six made me, and stand still for a couple seconds. She comes running at me and skids to a stop about half way away, she's waving me to her. I run to her and quickly turn around. Shit.

It's my brothers... And a bunch if leeches are about to grab them.