"Good girl now walks upstairs to my room and by the time I get there you should be laying on my bed with your back in the air." He said setting me down gently on the ground. "Now go" and with that, I slowly walked away swaying my hips knowing it drives him crazy as I walk up the stairs.

The minute I got into his room I walked into his bathroom and looked at myself. My hair was a little frizzy but it looked very hot, my lipstick was smudged and my neck had hickeys floating up and down like a river. My breasts had little red dots like it has been pinched and bruised. I take off my lipstick and then lay on the bed on my stomach. I hear footsteps getting louder as I place my head down on the pillow.

"Good girl. It's nice to see that you know how to listen my darling but you still have to listen to me because I am in charge, I am always in charge." He said grabbing my hair and forcing me to look at him. "Now I am going take off this bra of yours and then put something on your back, and don't freak out," He said unclipping my bra and then setting something ice cold on my back. I flinched as he set the object on my back, it was cold and starting to freeze my back. It must be an ice cube. I felt Ty's warm hands on my cold back as his hands slowly move from my waist to my breasts. He flipped me around and started to suck my right boob as he massaged my left. His knee came up and rested right on my pussy slowly rubbing it to cause friction. He raised his head right below my ear and whispered.

"You are being such a good girl right now. Keep being the good girl for me can you do that?" He asked with a small smirk on his face. I didn't reply I was too focused on his touch, his mouth, and his knee so all I did is nod. He immediately stopped moving his knee and moved his hand up to my neck. "I said I need words my love, good girls get rewards bad girls get punished." He said then continued to move his knee then said. "So let me ask you this again. Can you be a good girl for me?"

"Yes Ty, I will be a good girl" I whimpered letting out a small moan.

"That's good to know but you can let it all out my darling. Nobody is home to hear you other than me. Let it all put" He whispered the last part as his hands slowly went down your body and stopped at the start of your leggings. "Ok, my darling I need your words. Can I take these off of you?"

"Yes Tyler, you may," I said letting the words flow straight into his head, and just like that my leggings were off and on the floor. His hands were wrapped around my thighs pulling me closer to him as he moves to kiss every part of my thighs slowly inching closer to my pussy. He moves his hands to the top of my white panties looking at my white lacy panties while he bit his lip and then looked up at me.

"So fucking perfect, you are so fucking perfect do you know that?"

"I do now thank you for telling me, Ty"

"Can I take these off of you?" He asked.

"Of course, you can Tyler Galpin. Any time, any place, any day, anywhere."

"I might have to take you up on that offer Friday Addams. Any time, any place, any day, anywhere," He said then grabbed my panties and slowly pulled them down keeping his eyes locked with mine. The panties got to my knees before I lost them.

"Ty, faster please, I'm begging you just take them off" I begged slowly starting to sit up on my elbows.

"You need to learn how to be patient Mon Cheri, you are starting to be a very naughty girl Jane-Doe, so stay still and behave or I will stop," He said as the panties are at my calves.

"I will be patient I promise," I said moving my legs together to move my panties down my legs faster.

He roughly grabbed my legs and forced them to stop moving. "I said be patient." As he suddenly pulled off my panties and yanked my hips to his hips.

His head moved up to my neck under my ear and said "I love you so very much Mon Cheri." Slowly placing more kisses and hickeys down my neck.

"I-I love you too Ty. So much I love you" And with that, I had the best night of my life spent with the person I love the most, Tyler Galpin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a strong arm glued to my waist and a hand in my hair. I roll around tangling our legs even more as I face him. His eyes are closed but there was a small smile on his face and you could tell that he was awake but pretending to sleep.

I reach my hand up to his heart, acting like I was trying to wake him up. "Wake up sleepy head. I have to go shower." I said, trying to wiggle my way out of him as he pulled me back in.

His hands slowly move down my waist and to my thighs massaging them and slowly opening them as he starts to sit up "Can I go have my breakfast?" He said now hovering over me with my legs around his waist.

"Yes you may"

He slowly leaned down to my stomach and lightly kissed it as he moved my legs to fit around his head. His hands move closer up my thigh while I'm itching with patience.

"Please Ty, I'm begging for you please," I said leaning my head back onto the pillow and letting out a small whimper.

As his face hovered directly over my pussy then Sex, Drugs, Ect. was heard all throughout the room. Tyler got up and unplugged my phone then handed it to me.

"My darling, I think Enid is worried about us," He said, then getting off the bed and walking into the bathroom that was connected to his room.

I looked over at Ty and then moved so I was fully sitting up before I answered the phone.

"Good morning bestie! How was your night? '' Enid asked, full of joy.

"I'm fine Enid, how was your night?" I replied back, trying to match her energy.

"My night was pretty decent. The sleepover was fun except for the fact that Draculaura and Wednesday left together at like 2 in the morning and then came back right before everybody woke up. Thing told me that he saw them making out. How was your night with Tyler? Were you guys safe" She asked with a small smirk flying through the phone

Tyler stood at the doorframe and rested his arms on the doorframe with nothing on but a white towel wrapped around his waist. Oh my god please fuck me again.

"Enid last night was fun, we got here, ordered snacks, and just watched a movie before we went to bed," I said trying to get her mind out of the gutter and wanting to get off of the topic.

"Must've been one sleepless night" I heard over the phone while they laughed, must have been Bianca.

"It was one sleepless night that's for sure," I said slowly, starting to agree with them.

Tyler walked over to me placed a hand on my thigh slowly rubbing it and kissed my forehead saying, "Hey baby I'm going to go take a shower, when I'm out I hope that you are done talking with your friends'' His hands stayed longer on my legs as he walked back into the bathroom and shuts the door. The door creaks open a little bit as I look in and I see Tyler through the mirror starting to take off the towel that was wrapped around his waist.

"What was that?" Enid asked, full of excitement and wonder.

"T-That was nothing. Hey E I-I gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow" I said too busy focused on the mirror, too busy focused on Tyler who was fully nude in front of the mirror brushing out his hair

"Ok we love you Jay and we will see you tomorrow bye" with that I hung up and went over to Tyler.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night was so much fun and I hope that we can stay like this. I wonder why Draculaura is suddenly interested in my sister.