PROLOGUE

A woman stood up when her name was called, she walked to the middle of the aisle where the throne of the King and Queen were. When she arrived in front of two high level people, they approached the woman.

"Hellisha Abigail Senshi, today, the Queen's crown will officially be passed to you, not because you are the daughter of the King and Queen, but because you have shown us all that you deserve it. So from now on, you will take over the position of Queen."

The former Queen removed the crown from her head, and she placed it on new Queen's head. The new Queen faced everyone in this room with confidence and no trepidation on her face.

"I standing in front of you now as a new Queen. I will follow the footsteps started by the former Queen, I will give you a duty not because I am superior, but to help all people and we can protect each other."

The woman walked closer to a table with a sheet of paper on it, what she picked up was not a pen, but a dagger knife.

"I swear that I will risk my life for this Empire, I will risk my life for other people. I promise that I will protect this Empire even if I die. I promise that I will do my responsibility!"

She raised her hand and cut her palm with a dagger knife, and the blood dripped onto the paper.

**

"Wake up!"

A cold tone woke me up from my sleep so I opened my eyes and looked at the owner of that voice.

Binubuksan ni Gab ang kurtina nang mapatingin ako sa kaniya. The sunlight was hurting my face so I blocked it using my hand.

"Tsk ang aga aga nanggugulo ka." Asik ko sa kaniya dahil ang sakit ng ulo ko, anong oras na ako nakatulog kagabi dahil ang dami ko pang ginawa.

"Mom waiting us in dining area." He sat on my bed and fiddling with my books again, bumangon na ako at pumunta ng cr para maligo.

After half an hour, I finished and went out of the bathroom to change in the walking closet. I passed by Gab who was reading a book but he didn't notice me. Such a serious guy.

"Tagal." Bungad sa akin ni Gab ng pagkalabas ko ng walking closet, I rolled my eyes on him. Naayos na niya lahat ng librong kinalikot niya kanina kaya nauna na siyang lumabas ng kwarto at sumunod naman ako.

Naabutan namin si mom na nakatalikod sa amin habang may kausap sa cellphone dito sa dining kaya hindi na namin siya pinansin, umupo na kami ni Gab at nagsimula ng kumain. Later on mom hunged up the phone and she turn to us with a smile on her lips.

"I have a good news on you, Abby." mom said with a smile on her helps. "Tomorrow you will go to the Philippines.... for good."

Ay?

"Nande? Bakit parang biglaan naman?" taka kong tanong sa kaniya na naging dahilan ng pagsimangot niya. Ano naman ang gagawin ko roon?

"Doon ka na mag aaral at babantayan mo ang university mo." Pokerface niyang saad, Eh? Bakit biglaan naman ata ang nangyayari ngayon, sa pagkakaalam ko ay hinabilin din nila sa akin na bantayan ko ang org. kaya bakit gan'to? Ano ako immortal na may dalawang katawan?

"Okay? bakit ko babantayan school ko e naroon naman si uncle? What's the purpose?" Naguguluhan kong tanong kay mommy, but she just glared at me. "Don't ask too many question."

"Mommy naman eh!" Hindi niya ako pinansin at umupo na para mag umpisa ng kumain, si Gab naman ay tahimik lang habang nakakunot noong nakatingin sa akin at kay mommy.

"Does dad know about this?" I asked my mom and she replied "Yes honey."

"Can I talk to him about this topic? Where is he?" I asked again. Aba hindi pwedeng gan'to na bigla-bigla nalang silang madedesisyon.