Taking An Bullet For U-Chapter 41

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Huey.....!?

Huey: Mm...

Y/N: Huey can you hear me? Huey? We gonna get you to the hospital I promise just stay alive for me.

Huey's pov

My head was spinning I seen Mr Long being taken away by the FBI and the helicopter and card outside. I turned back to the right and see Y/N shedding tears while repeating my name over and over again.

I had no idea where the bullet hit me everything just happened so fast. It was like I was hearing echoes. My eyes slowly was closing till I seen nothing but pitched black. To me it was like everything was a dream as I woke up in the hospital bed hearing nothing but beeps. Damn it's so bright in this damn room.

Huey: mmm...

Y/N: Huey?

Huey: Whaaat?

Y/N: Uh- watch the attitude.

Huey: My fucking head hurts. How's your leg? Did you get treatment?

Y/N: Yeah I'm fine. Don't worry about me is you okay?

Huey: Yeah I'm good, what happened? Can't remember much

Y/N: You been shot in the back but luckily you had an vest on so the bullet wasn't that deep inside you but it did make you blacked out.

Huey: Oh, I'm weak as shit. Shame

Y/N: Oh my goodness.

Huey: What happened to Long last night?

Y/N: Long got arrested and everyone headed back to the agency while I stayed here and watched over you. And his placed been shut down.

Huey: What about Ming?

Y/N: They doing an interrogation on her

Huey: And Valerie?

Y/N: She's in an hospital right now but once she's recovered she going to jail.

Huey: Damn who fucked her up?

Y/N: I think I hit her in the back of the head with the gun too hard-.

Huey:....

Y/N:....

Huey: Damn, This mission is finally over?

Y/N: It's all over.

Huey: Finally, fuck. Was so tired of his ass and his funky ass restaurant and his obsessed as daughter.

Y/N: How you feeling?

Huey: Great as hell. My head still hurts.

Y/N: Didn't know you would take a bullet for me.

Huey: Hell nah, I just didn't want you to die.

Y/N: Excuse You-!? If it was you in that situation I would've took a bullet for you since I love you.

Huey: Oh well you must be really openhearted to take an bullet for anyone.

Y/N: You so heartless.

Huey: Not true, I'm just black and I refuse to take an bullet for anyone but I wanted you alive. But next time. You on your own sis.

Y/N: Shut up.

I strengthen myself up and pulled Y/N closer towards me holding her by her waist and rubbing in while her arms was around my neck.

Huey: You know...It just been something on my mind for a minute now.

Y/N: Hm?

Huey: I think I wanna try it out.

Y/N: Try what out? A relationship? Oh my god really!?

Huey: No different sex positions. I was on the internet asking myself how can you even make a girl nut faster you feel me?

Y/N: Nigga-

Huey: I'm just playing. Yeah I think I wanna try us out. I think I'm ready for the next step. I know you was upset with me before because I wasn't ready at the time-

She kissed my lip and biting them. Damn a little freaky freaky huh. Don't do too much now because this bed is big enough for the both of us. I kissed back meaning it's a yes from her.

Y/N: You talk too much.

Huey: Should be the last to talk about talking too much. Come here

We shared an kiss again and again until we couldn't get enough. I'm retired.

This is really supposed to be the last chapter of this book but I said I would make an bonus only if y'all want one. Which is an extra chapter with them spending time with each other. But let me know if y'all do. I'll do one if only one person says it no need for vote 🤣 but anyways thank you for all liking my story and this one 🥰 hope it wasn't too bad I really be having no idea what I be doing but as long people likes it I ain't trippin. Want to see more of my stories it's all on my reading work list and profile 🥰❤️