Chapter One: "The Party about beginning, peace & forgiveness"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What? You didn't think this was the end of the story now, did you?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

On the day that the barrier of The Isle of the lost was finally down and Everyone from Both Auradon and The isle of the lost can go into each other's territory without any problems and finally come together as one and finally live their happily ever afters.

Both Ben and Mal gotten married and had a wedding last week and now everyone was having a party, a party about...

New Beginnings, Peace & Forgiveness.

That's right, The Villian kids have their own new beginnings, Both The Vks and Aks along with The heroes and villians have peace with each other and The Heroes have forgave The villians for their actions and want peace with each other.

Both The Auradon Kids and The Villian Kids are now getting along, making new friends and begin their own future of their new life, wheater if It's in Auradon or The isle of the lost, no matter who they are or where They live, This new peace and friendship will never break apart.

Speaking of friendship, Villian kids and The Auradon Kids, Our Heroes: Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos new Adventure didn't end just yet because a new one had just begun.

With Mal and Ben are now married, becoming The King and Queen of Both Auradon and The Isle of The lost, Both Auradon and The Isle of the lost don't need to worry with any fear or doubt because They have Mal and Ben as their rulers.

Ever since Evie gave Doug Her first kiss to break the sleeping spell that Doug was under, Their relationship started to grew bigger and more romantic as ever, They both knew that They're love will last forever and soon get married one day.

Since when Jay passed down His Captian Job and gave it to Lonnie, The daughter of Mulan, Everyone knows that Both Jay and Lonnie had feelings for each other and The two of them were ready to be together but...

After The Royal Cotillion, when Jay and Lonnie had become each other's date, that's where They wanted to be together and be in a relationship because of each other's feelings that They have. As The Vks were trying to give out invitations and applications for other Villian kids to go to Auradon.

Lonnie and Her family had to go Northern China, back where Lonnie's parents lived to help Lonnie with Her training and Her parents wanted to teach Her all about of what They learn back then when They were young.

So Lonnie was gone althrough out the whole big Adventure of Uma, Harry and Gil team up with Mal and Her friends, stopping Audrey and breaking down the barrier. But Luckily over a year, Jay wasn't alone, He did missed Lonnie but He had a new buddy The Son of Gaston, Gil by His side to go on an Adventure to explore new places.

But little did Jay and Gil know that something interesting was gonna happen to The Both of them...

And when I say something interesting, I meant by a surprise...

Both Carlos and Jane had been close ever since, Carlos asked Jane to be His date at the Royal Cotillion and After Their date, They had got together and become a couple all through their Adventure and soon will have their own happily ever after.

Uma, Harry and Gil are now getting used to staying in Auradon and now is happy that every villian kid can get to have their own dreams of being in Auradon and finally have their dream come true.