vii. November 26, 2022

💙 𝑩𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 : 𝑶𝒇𝒇'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘
💚 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔: 𝑮𝒖𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘
💜 𝑷𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔: 𝑻𝒖'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

💙 𝑩𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 : 𝑶𝒇𝒇'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘💚 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔: 𝑮𝒖𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘💜 𝑷𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔: 𝑻𝒖'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

"Let's go!" Tu said as she hurried out of the house carrying Akin in one arm and holding Nirin's hand with her other hand.

"Why the hurry?" Prim asked as she followed Tu to her car.

"I might be sort of kidnapping them." Tu explained as she got both kids in the car seats. "Now hurry up and get in before P'Off realizes they're missing and he sees my note."

Love and Prim quickly got in the car and Tu drove off.

Love sat in the backseat talking to the kids who told her what they wanted for Christmas meanwhile Prim sat in the passenger seat listening to Tu go over their second plan for Operation OffGun are Soulmates. They'd spent the previous day all at Tu's house going over the plan and had met Nirin and Akin as well which is why the kids weren't being as shy.

Tu's phone was connected to the car's Bluetooth so when it started ringing she answered already knowing who it would be.

"Nong Tu, where are my children?" Off asked.

"I decided to kidnap them for the day. We're going to have so much fun and eat so much junk food. Say hi to your dad kids." Tu said smiling.

"Hi!" Both Nirin and Akin exclaimed.

"Hi babies. Did evil auntie Tu kidnap you?" Off asked.

"Yes!" Nirin giggled.

"Hey! I'm not evil and I want to spend some time with my niece and nephew without you hovering overprotectively every time they take one step. Don't worry, they're going to be fine and I'll make sure they come back home exhausted from how much fun we're going to have today. Love and Prim are with me and we're meeting up with Pim. Nirin and Akin will be well taken care of." Tu said. "Besides, P'Tay invited you to hang out today. Go out and have some fun of your own now that you're back home. Let loose a bit."

Tu heard a sigh.

"Just don't give them too much sugar and make sure they eat." Off said.

Tu thanked Off and then ended the call.

"Plan B is a go." Tu turned and looked at Prim with a smirk.

" Tu turned and looked at Prim with a smirk