Chapter Two

It has been two weeks since Nevaeh had told the truth to Rosalie and her family. Esme has been scheduling quite a few therapy sessions to try and help her overcome the trauma. During her sessions Esme learned she was an amazing dancer, so she is trying to get her back in to it. Esme, Rose and Alice have organised a surprise which was secretly Jaspers idea but he doesn't want her knowing. Nevaeh has also noticed her sister and Edward are becoming close. As much as Nevaeh wants to scream at her to run she still has to deal with getting caught up in Bella's drama before.

Nevaeh is in Bella's truck waiting to go home when she hears the bangs and then people screaming. She feels her door being pulled open and her being carefully lifted out. Jasper looking at her panicked.

(J)"Are you hurt anywhere?"
(N)"No...I...what happened"
(J)"Tyler hit into the truck, Edward made sure it didn't hit Bella. I just wanted to make sure you are okay"
(N)"I am fine is Bella Okay"
(j)"Yes. They have paramedics coming and your dad"

(N)"Okay"
It doesn't take long for the police to arrive along with the paramedics. Once Charlie checks Bella over and sees if Nevaeh is okay he breathes a sigh of relief.

(C)"Angel we need to go to the hospital"
(N)"Dad go be with Bella I will just wait at the house"
(C)"I don't think we will be back in time for your session"
(J)"If it helps Chief Swan and Nevaeh is comfortable, she can come back with us and can have her session"

(C)"Is that okay with you?"
(N)"Sure just go and sort out Bella out"

Charlie kisses her head and leaves. Jasper and Nevaeh heading to where Rosalie is waiting with Emmett. She hugs Nevaeh and the four get into the car. When the get back Esme is at the door waiting.

(Es)"I am glad you are okay Nevaeh. Come in and relax and I will make you some food"
(N)"Esme you don't have to go to the trouble"
(Es)"Are you kidding it gives me an excuse to use the kitchen. Besides I have a dish I want you to try"
Nevaeh smiles and just nods. Rosalie heads down to the hospital with Edward.  When they get into the living room, Emmett and Jasper put the Xbox on whilst Alice sits next to Nevaeh.

(A)"Can I ask you something?"
(n)"Um sure "
(A)"High heels or sneakers?"
(N)"Sneakers all day. Heels are a death trap "
(A)"What about if you ever get married, you would wear heels, right?"

(N)"Nope, I would wear my all white air force one's"

(A)"Nevae,  you cut me deep"
(N)"Alice, you're telling me wearing heels is comfortable? "
(A)"After a while, yes."
(N)"How long have you and Jasper been together?"
(A)"Together?!?! Oh no, me and Jasper are not together. I am his moral support as he is the newest one to our diet "
(N)"So you're basically his sponsor"
Emmett laughs, and Jasper smirks at her. Esme walks in, and when Nevaeh sees the dumplings and Black bean noodles with spicy pork, she smiles.

(Es)"I remember in your session you said Asian food was all you could eat, and this was your favourite "
(N)"Thank you, Esme. It looks amazing"
(E)"Eat up and then we have something to show you"
Nevaeh smiles and digs in to the meal. When she takes the first bite and moans from the taste, Jasper gulps and Esme is happy she likes it.

(N)"Esme if ever you get bored here can you please move into the swan residence and cook me Asian food"
(Es)"How about when you have a session I cook you food"
(N)"See I know I should be polite and decline the offer but my dad is a terrible cook and Bella is allergic to seasoning. So you have a deal"
Nevaeh gets a dumpling and dips it in the sauce, she is in heaven right now.

By the time Carlisle comes back with Rose and Edward, Nevaeh has finished her food and is currently led on the floor.

(cAR)"Are you okay Nevaeh?"
(n)"Your amazing wife made me dumplings, black bean noodles and spicy pork. I couldn't stop eating"
(Car)"I have to say the smells coming from the kitchen this afternoon were heavenly"
Nevaeh sits up and looks at him and then sees Edward and Rose staring at each other. Jasper can sense the tension and decides now is the time to show Nevaeh her surprise.