"𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊."

(TRIGGER WARNING: RAPE AND STOCKHOLM SYNDROME)

Name: Aures Lunar

Age: 29

Sexuality: Gay (He doesn't know that is is and is incredibly homophobic.)

Personality:
He is a very uptight and snooty type of person. As a royal moon prince he is well taught in etiquette and incredibly educated guy.
He maybe rude sometimes but its because he's incredibly tonedeaf to his actions. He is cold and is not easy to make laugh.
He adores his uptight little life and is extremely discriminatory towards commoners.

Looks: He's a moonchild so his skin is incredibly dark like night. His face has star-like freckles that form constellations. His hair is fluffy and white with a crown always set on his head. (His crown is basically just golden spikes coming out of his head.)
He has regal clothes on that flow behind him. His whims are tended to by faeries so they surround him constantly.

Backstory: He is the crowned prince of the moon and as a child he's been pampered and taught to become the king. His parents would keep him in line and warned him to never marry for love but for gain.

Turn ons: Praise, Body worship, Secretly likes degrading, overstimulation, grinding

Turn offs: Blood, piss, scat Etc

Position: Switch

Scenario one: TW: Rape and Stockholm syndrome.
Aures is incredibly homophobic to even get him to consider being with your character you would have to swoon him in some kind of elaborate way or rape him.

Scenario two: Make one up