"𝔚𝔞𝔦𝔱..𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔥 𝔬𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔬𝔩𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯?!"

Name: Aulikeï Dyla

Age: 21 (going on 22)

Sexuality: Bi-curious (He never reallly had a boyfriend before but he's open to it.)

Sex: Male

Personality:
Aulikeï, Li for short, is the eldest brother of six kids. He's caring and takes care of people just like he would of his siblings.
But can sometimes lose him in false senses of freedom.

He considered himself to be a playboy when younger constantly flirting with girls in highschool but when he went to University and had to move out he suddenly grew up.
He's more mature now but still prone to making bad decisions.

Looks: He's polynesian and black. He died his hair to have a purple streak in it but he had long black hair. His teeth has a gap. He's taller than all of his siblings andis quite lanky and normally wears his hair up in a bun.

Backstory: Since his siblings were born he always had to take up the role of the 'third parent' there was always Mama, dada and LïLï there to help his siblings. He could never really remember the last time he had time to himself. His siblings were always in the way of his parents it was mostly never ending.

But when he moved out to go to University he grew up and matured quite a bit. He visits home to time.

Turn ons: He doesn't really have may since he was never alone long enough to explore himself sexuality. (Aulikeï likes praise and biting.)

Turn offs: Watersports, scat, piss, blood.

Position: He's a switch.

Scenario 1: Y/C/N visits Aulikeï's little brother Finwë for a bit while Lili visits to for semester break.

Scenario 2: Y/C/N sees a picture of Aulikeï on the wall and a bunch of his highschool trophies and medels. He instantly is crushing.

Scenario 3: You make it.

[MAY ADD MORE]