Dark Wanda: Mafia Leader

Start from the beginning

???: Its better that you stay in those but since you've been good this whole time... you'll be able to receive your prize.

I felt her hand wrap around my waist gently as she led me to her kitchen where chefs and maids were doing meal prep and cleaning. When they finally noticed her presence they faced towards her and bowed " good afternoon Miss.Maximoff" they said it in a creepy unison.

She smiled

" Hello everyone, I've brought a great guest who will be staying her permanently. I hope that you all treat her with respect."

She kept her smile but slightly turned her head to the side, I saw her people stiffen at this as they all agreed to what she said. She nodded satisfied before ushering them to leave the kitchen.

Maximoff??: Tonight, I'll be cooking for you my love. I want to make you feel at home.

I looked at her and scoffed a bit

Y/n: Thats kinda too late considering you just took me from my home, now isn't it.

I saw her features change slightly, her eyebrow twitched, smile depended, and there she goes again with that damn head tilt. She sighs before saying.

Maximoff: You'll get this reward now Y/n but later you'll receive a punishment as well.

A punishment??? For fucking what, I didn't do shit?! I decided not to make things worse and just hold my tonuge.

Y/n: Okay... by the way, how come you know my name but I don't know yours?

She looked me straight in the eyes

Maximoff??: Where are my manners! I should probably introduce myself. My name is Wanda Maximoff, I'm 24, and I'm your future wife.

She gives the most sly smirk

I was baffled by how bold she could be for saying the last part.

Y/n: Yeah right, in your dreams

She chuckled and continues to cook the dish for me as I sit there handcuffed.

....

Once she was done cooking I was amazed by how good it had tasted, she just watched me eat as if admiring me in some sick way.

Y/n: Can you stop looking at me?

Wanda: No, continue eating.

I just rolled my eyes a bit before continuing to eat, I could see from her watching my reaction that her jaw clenched a bit before releasing.

...

After dinner was finished she led me up to a room. I saw her pull out a key from her pocket as she unlocked it, it was dark and I was kind of shitting myself by looking into it.

Wanda: Go on darling, enter

I looked at her and she had a slight smile on her face but her eyes were darker than before. I walk in hesitantly as she follows behind me before turning the lights on, leaving them slightly dimmed. I was shocked to see that this wasn't a bedroom but rather some kinky ass play room.