Dark Natasha: Super solider

Start from the beginning

I wavered a little because of the shock I was in. Not only because this was my girlfriend or maybe ex girlfriend but also because she had changed a lot, she got rid of her beautiful red hair and had this look of coldness towards me. She's never looked at me that way, I could see her hesitate as well as I did. Her eyebrows furrowed and eyes softened, as if telling me that my Nat was still in this shell called the Scarlet Solider.

The look she gave me slowly subsided as she resumed to attacking me with her weapons, moving too smoothly yet violently to keep up. I blocked her with all I could but I didn't want to hurt her. She, however, didn't mind hurting me as she hit me with the blunt side of her weapon. Right in the fucking temple as I felt myself on the floor getting dizzy. Last thing I saw was Nat hovering over me, raising her weapon to hit my head again before she brought it on me. Then, nothing but darkness.

(Time skip to after the fight)

I shifted my body as I felt my eyes trying to open. My head was hurting like a bitch as I remembered everything that had happened. I sit up with my head rubbing my bruised temple before squinting, observing my surroundings closely. I see myself in a bed, I'm in a dimly lit room. Had I been in this room under different circumstances it would've been lovely but unfortunately that wasn't the case. I looked to my side to see Nat looking at me, not saying a word as she just stared at me with those cold green eyes.

I was taken aback by it and scooted away from her. I guess she didn't like that because she grabbed my ankle and pulled me towards her. Again, just staring and not making any sound.

Y/n: Nat it's okay, if you're in there just say something. Make a sign, anything.

I pleaded her and in return she just stared before saying

Natasha: There is not Natasha there is only the Scarlet Solider.

I looked down disappointed but was quickly taken out of my disappointment as Natasha stood up from her chair at my bed side. She took off her vest revealing a tight black shirt complimenting her muscled arms. She moved herself on the bed quickly trapping my body in between her legs, straddling me. I tried to get her off by pushing her body but she was stiff as a rock, she took both my hands and laid them beside my head pinning them. I missed the touch of her hands.

I look at her face and everything is the same but those eyes are still empty and cold. I see her start to lean in as she soon smashes my lips to hers, roughly kissing me. I was surprised she would do this considering she's under the red rooms control right now. I kissed her back. I needed a part of the Nat that I had lost, even if that means kissing a version of her I know nothing about.

We kissed each other in this furious make out and I felt my hands being snatched by one of her hands as the other makes it's way trailing down my body. I feel her rubs me a little through my suit before harshly lifting my shirt and bra up revealing my boobs and stomach. I gasped for air in this kiss but she continued to kiss me feverishly, not wanting us to part.

It was odd seeing Nat act this way, she was always patient and always take her time with me when it came to sex but now... I can see where these two are very different. This Nat had no regard for foreplay or intimacy, she just wanted the action.

The scarlet solider finally let me up to breathe from the suffocating kiss as her lips were now making hickeys from my neck to my breast, sucking viciously wherever she could. I squirmed as I was still being held down by her, she must've gotten irritated by it because she sat up still straddling me as she took off her belt. I looked at her in awe and fear as she took the belt and looped it around my hands before connecting it to the headboard of the bed.

She seemed to like me in this position because she smirked before unzipping her pants and moving her underwear and pants just down towards her knees, not even fully taking them off. I saw her hard on as it was slightly pointing upward and twitching in anticipation. Her jaw clenched as she roughly got rid off my pants and underwear, leaning forward to stroke herself against me before roughly thrusting inside. I screamed at the sudden thrust, I hadn't been sexually active since she left a year ago. It hurt a lot having her thick shaft back in me again and without any preparation. She growled lowly before making sure she was fully in me, laying her weight on top of me as she thrusted widely into me, not sparring me a second to relax.

I felt her shaft roughly scrape my walls and she grunted and lowly moaned in my ear, my legs wrapping themselves under her butt. The solider was relentless and she snapped her hips to mine as my tightness tried to restrict her from thrusting hard. It had gotten difficult for her to get all of herself in since I was so tight so she decided to change positions, standing upward and taking one of my legs on top of her solider before jackhammering into me.

I moaned loudly at her hitting deeper places inside me as my pussy ached from her roughness. I felt her twitch before she came inside me but still showed no signs of stopping as she kept jackhammering me.

Leaning herself forward as I yelp at her shaft hitting my gspot, I feel her stretch my leg damn near having it at my head as one hand chokes me.

Scarlet Solider: You're mine.

She whispers against me as she stares at my face as she continues her assault.

(A/N)

1/3 chapters, hope you enjoyed this first one from the requests!