She continued her chores, along with the other servants until the sun set and the Queen had been in yet another bath. "The heat seems to be the only thing to soothe this child" Queen Aemma said as Marya remained the only servant or lady still present. "You are carrying a dragon after all" Marya said as she placed some herbs in the water to soothe the Queen. Aemma looked at Marya. "I should have looked for a husband for you" she said as she looked at Marya, but the Stark girl had not cared much about a husband.

"It is fine, my Queen" she said as she looked at the Queen she loved and served. Aemma held her hand. "After this babe, I will find you a suitable husband" Aemma said, and Marya smiled as she bowed her head. "You honour me, Your Grace" she said before the doors opened and King Viserys walked in. "Your Grace" she said curtseying before the King. "You may leave us, Lady Marya" the King said, and she nodded. Bidding them both a goodnight before she returned to her chambers. She heard commotion in the servant halls and when she looked, she saw some of the servants look out of the window.

"What is happening?" Marya asked as she joined them. "The City Watch is rounding up criminals of all crimes" one of the cooks said. Marya looked out the window, which slightly overlooked Flea Bottom, and saw indeed how the golden cloaks of the City Watch were rounding up people, shouting crimes they committed before delivering a punishment suitable for it.

Marya quickly jumped down, knowing her brother and father resided in the city ahead of the tourney in the morning. Her cloak was over her head, as she left Suvie in the Keep, running down to find the Stark tent. "Where is Cregan?" she heard her father's voice shout as she arrived. "Is he not in his tent?" Marya asked looking upon her father who turned around. "You should be in the Keep, where it's safe" Rickon said to his eldest child. "Apparently, I am far more needed here. If Cregan is gone, there is no doubt he'd have gone to watch the City Watch knights" she said as she turned towards Flea Bottom, a few streets away from the tents of the Highborn Lords and their knights who had come for the tourney.

She looked through the street, people pushing passed her as she tried to find her little brother. "What do we have here?" a gold cloak said as she pushed through the crowd. "Please, ser, I am only looking for my brother" she said as she looked at the Knight, she didn't know his face, she knew the face of the son of Lord Strong, a member of the Small Council, and she knew Prince Daemon was the commander. "Is that so?" the Knight asked taunting her as he dragged her before the other men.

"We found ourselves a whore!" the knight roared to his fellow men, some cheered with him, but most of them held their tongue when he started to rip the young lady's clothing off her. She tried to hold on to the pieces as she tried to shield herself. "Marya!" Cregan yelled, running from the grip of another knight towards his sister. "Leave her alone!" Cregan yelled kicking at the knight who had ripped away her clothes. Neither of the Starks were paying attention, until Marya felt something around her shoulders and when she looked up, she saw a gold cloak around her and Prince Daemon pointing Dark Sister at the knight.

"Was this your doing?" he asked as he pointed the tip of his sword at the Knight's throat. He swallowed heavily as he looked at the City Watch Commander, the whispers of Otto's spies had already rushed themselves back to the Keep informing how Prince Daemon had not only caused chaos, but his men had dishonoured themselves by attacked and harassing the Starks.

"I didn't know, Commander" the knight said fumbling over his words. Marya sat on her knees on the ground, as she wrapped the remainder of her dress around her, tying it off so it would stay and cover her most intimate parts. She wrapped the golden cloak, which smelled of Prince Daemon, tightly around her body before she stood up again.

"That is no excuse" Daemon spat, and with a quick flick the head of the knight rolled to the floor, yet neither of the Starks seemed to be shocked. "Clean everything up!" Daemon yelled before he held out his hand for Marya to take. She stood up and Prince Daemon escorted the Starks back. First Cregan to his father, not letting the Old Wolf see his daughter, before Daemon took her into the Keep, walking through a secret passage before she reached her room.

"If anyone does anything of the likes again" Daemon started as he looked at Marya. "It's fine, next time I go out I will bring Suvie" she said as she gave the Rogue Prince a small smile. He nodded at her. "Thank you again, my Prince" she said she was truly grateful, and she wondered how she could ever repay him of such an act. "It's alright, Lady, perhaps you can repay me by allowing me to wear your favour at the tourney" he said, and Marya smiled.

She walked towards the small side cabinet as she pulled out an old broken necklace of hers. It was supposed to be a choker necklace, made from a grey ribbon with the Stark sigil pendant on it, but she had lost the pendant and only the ribbon remained.

She walked back to the Prince, wrapping the ribbon around his wrist. "There, then you will always have my favour" she said as she looked back at him. Daemon watched the ribbon around his wrist and gave her a slight bow.

"I shall wear it with honour" he said as Marya tried to hand him back his cloak. "No, I have others, perhaps this will be my favour to you" he said as he kissed her hand and walked away from her door. Leaving to go to the Small Council.

❆❆❆

don't mess with daemon's girl

WINTER'S FLAME - DAEMON TARGARYENOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara