"This is... our goal," Tsuna mumbled, looking up at the giant piece of technology, his dying will flames burning brightly on his forehead.

"Yep, Shoichi's device," Spanner clarified.

"That you would actually beat Genkishi was beyond my calculations," a new voice said and the three turned to see Irie approaching them, two Cervello sisters on his sides. "Sawada Tsunayoshi."

"Irie... Shoichi!" Tsuna growled out, lifting up his gloved fist with sky flames, before noticing the two girls. "You're Cervello?!"

"First put down your fists, the talk comes after."

"Talk...?"

The redhead didn't bat an eye. "Didn't you hear? If you pull any smart moves they will die."

The walls opened to reveal a glass container with his comrades inside, some unconscious and some slowly waking up.

"Everyone!" The brunette screamed out, shocked.

"I put them with sleeping gas in a place surrounded by nanocomposite walls so they couldn't escape," Irie explained. "If you try something stupid to save them I'll change it to poison gas." To prove his point, the Cervello sister to his left held up a remote.

"Guh!" "...Shoichi?"

"Okay, that should do it." Click.

The gas cleared, filtering out and letting the guardians come back to reality.

"...Ugh..." Gokudera groaned. "...What a nightmare... strangling the tenth's throat..." Then, it seemed to hit him as he jumped up into a crouch, putting his hands against the glass wall. "Tenth! Did we get caught?!" His shout alerted Hibari and Kusakabe, proning them to jump up as well. "That's... the Cervello women!! Why are they?!"

"Your life is in my hands," Irie said. "I want to talk, so behave, won't you?"

"Irie Shoichi!" Kusakabe shouted, irked.

"Bastard!" Gokudera screamed, putting a hand in his pocket only to find nothing. His eyes opened in shock.

"Resistance is futile. I've taken... all your rings and box weapons." He opened his palm, showing the Vongola rings with a slight smirk.

"Wha!" "WHAT?!"

"What... is going on here...!!"

"Ugh... Sawada..." Lal Mirch grunted out. "Don't mind us! You must destroy the device!"

"That's right tenth!" Gokudera replied. "The round device! If you destroy that, we might be able to return to the past!"

"...Don't..." Chrome whispered, hesitant and Gokudera turned back to look at her.

"Why you! Did this situation make you want to lose your life or something?!"

"No... but..."

Irie cut off the simple talk. "Honestly, I'm amazed at your ignorance. If you destroy this device, the ones to be inconvenienced will be you, right?"

Tsuna looked confused. "What?!"

"Inside this device..."

The device began to open.

"It's opening!"

"Those who disappeared while being switched with you... are your future selves," he revealed and inside the device stood the bodies of their future selves, shocking everyone. "Although what we're seeing right now is a holographic image, they're actually disassembled to a molecular state and preserved inside."