𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 32

Start from the beginning

"Samjh jaayenge ... Woh chahe mujhpe trust kare na kare ... Lekin mujhe unpe aaj bhi utna hi trust...aur vishwas hai jitna shuruvat se tha ..." Anokhi said while reminscing her and shaurya's sweet moments .

Little did she knew that trust would be shattered once again ... & This time ... It won't be easy to trust at him again !!!!

"Achanak sirr kyu dukh rha hai ... Itna uneasy kyu feel ho rha hai....Shayad subah se kuch khaya nhi isliye ... " She wondered, as she was feeling bit dizzy .

"Anokhi tum thik toh ho na ..." Abhi asked concernly.

"Haa abhi woh bass thoda sirr dukh rha hai ..."

"Thike ... Ghar jaake aaram karna aur abhi tension mat lo ... Sab thik ho jaayega ..."

She silently nodded in YES.

It was 8:30 in the night .

Abhi after dropping anokhi left as insisted by anokhi as she didn't want abhi to get in any kind of conflict with shaurya .

Here , shaurya was sitting "silently" in couch in drawing room waiting for anokhi's arrival .

Tresses of anger was all visible on his facial expressions.

With each passing second , his rage was increasing.

His eyes were all red with anger and so was his heart burning with rage .

Unwantingly his resentment for anokhi was increasing continuously from the last time he saw her with abhi going somewhere that too without caring to inform him .

As door bell ranged, shaurya got alerted .

Silently stooding up from the couch the walked towards door while the frequency of door bell was increasing continuously.

Ye shaurya ghar par nhi hai kya.... " Anokhi wondered .

Little did she know that a few minutes later from now she'll be facing the "WORST OF SHAURYA" ....

As she was about to open the door with the spare keys that she already carry along with her in her bag , door opened with a thud ...

Anokhi's gaze was drawn to Shaurya's facial expression & so was flabbergasted seeing his red eyes while his jaws clenched .

"Sh...shau...shauray ..." Barely she managed to whisper his name already scared about the consequences of his anger that would come to light few minutes later .

Gathering up some courage , she walked inside and directly went inside her room as she felt it was not the right time to have a conversation with shauray .

Shauray too entered inside the rrom past behind her and said , drawing her attention

"Kuch jyada jaldi nhi aa gayi tum ..."

He said effortlessly looking in her direction while as soon as his words reached upon her ears she turned to face him shocked .

She was still not able to deduce what shaurya actually meant .

Scrunching her brows , she approached him "J...ji..."

"Nhi woh mai puch rha tha ki abhi toh sirf 8:30 hua hai ... "

"Tumhe nhi lagta ki tum kuch jyada hi jaldi aa gayi ..." Once again he said effortlessly piercing his raged gaze onto hers .

Anokhi's rage too increased hearing shaurya ... Seems like she has started deducing his words .