Candy dealer x Reader

Ms. Lila asked you to babysit her son and his friend tonight while she hangs out with a friend. As you were getting things ready, you heard a knock on the door. "Coming!!" You shouted a bit, because you were in the kitchen. You walked over to the door and opened it, "HI Y/N!!!!" Skid and Pump said before running inside, looking around your house.
"Hey y/n!" Lila said with a grin on her face.
"Hello Ms. Lila!" You replied.
"I'll be back at 9:30 tonight okay? Don't give them any candy before bed!" Lila said. "Okay! Have a nice time Ms. Lila!" You said before shutting the door. You turned around to Skid and Pump jumping on the couch, messing around.

"Let's calm down kids! I'll give you ice cream before bed if you behave!" You said, and the second they heard ice cream they sat down on the couch nicely. You never really had trouble with them, but it's probably because you're the 'Cool Babysitter'. "So, what do you wanna watch?"
"A horror movie!!" Skid said with Pump agreeing shortly after. You searched for a horror movie while they talked about random stuff. You  put on a horror movie and they started to settle down a bit.
"Oh Y/n! I forgot to give this to the candy dealer! Can me and Pump go give it to him?" Skid said holding a packet of something.
"Oh! Don't you mean Kevin?" You said, kinda confused.
"No. I mean the Candy dealer! He's close to the candy store Kevin works at though!" Skid replied.
You got upset, thinking of the worst  case scenario.
"Don't worry! I'll bring it to the 'Candy dealer'. Just stay here okay? I'll be right back!"

~Time skip to when you see the candy dealer cuz I'm lazy~

You looked at the black figure, and walked over to him, with the packet in hand. "Hey! You needed this?" You said, clearly in a upset way.
"Ah, yes. Thanks, Uhm-" He said before getting cut off by you.
"Y/n. The names y/n." You said. "
"Okay, then I'll be on my way. Bye beautiful/handsome." The mysterious man replied before disappearing into the shadows.

Yeah..this sucks-