10. "Im better than him"

Kaila's POV

My phone has been lighting up for the past few days. It's crazy how one day I go from a boring person to the most googled girl in Spain. All because of Gavi, the boy all these girls are crushing on.

My friends back in the U.S have texted me and asked me about the rumors and have sent me all the pictures the paparazzi took, it's literally embarrassing. The entire world has access to it. That's why I have stayed at home for the past 4 days.

Gavi and I have texted back and forth, but I still don't know when he's going to come visit me. Maybe he's just scared of my dad. I mean I don't blame him, people tend to stay away from him because he always looks mad but I promise that's just his resting face.

The day some guy acts chill and has a good relationship with my dad I will marry him on the spot. I mean my dad is my world sooo.

I really hope Pablito can be that guy, he's just so perfect but I don't think he wants to be in a relationship. That sucks, but again I'm not sure.

*ding dong*

The doorbell? I wonder who's here I say getting up to answer the door, since my family is out I'm home alone.

I peek out the window and I see Pablito looking as cute as ever! And he has a bouquet of flowers, tulips to be precise, my fav! I open the door.

-Bueno Bueno mira quien decidio visitarme
(Well well well look who decided to visit me) I say

-"Sorry I haven't had any time" Pablito says

-Suuree, you literally live next door

-"Im being so for real"

-Whatever, come in, I'm guessing you know my family is out

-"Yeahh"

-You're avoiding them aren't you

-"Kind of, I still have to see your dad at practice"

-I bet that's fun

-"I feel like he's targeting me!"

-Well you are the one who kissed me in front of the paparazzi

-"Oopssss"

-C'mon let's go to my room I tell Gavi

-"Vamos pues" he says following me

~in the room

-"Guaoooo, no te picaba de ser una fangirl"
(Wow, I don't think you'd be a fangirl) Pablo says looking at all my posters. Most of them were Messi, but there was also a poster of Gavi.

That's so embarrassing, ughhhhhhhh

-Bueno tu sabes que soy una fan! I tell him
(You know I'm a fan)

-"Claro, ya te estoy conoziendo muy bien"
(Of course, I'm starting to get to know you)

-"Deberia estar celoso que tienes mas fotos de Leo Messi que de mi? (Should I be jealous that you have more pictures of Leo Messi than of me?) Gavi's says laughing

-Idk maybe I say teasing

-"Tengo hambre" (Im hungry) Pablito tells me

-"Vaya, voy a traer unos snacks que tengo abajo"
(Fine, I'll go get snacks I have downstairs) I tell him

When I came back with the snacks I noticed Gavi was in my closet. This boy. He came out wearing my hot pink crocs.

-Gavi! Quitate mis crocs!!
(Gavi! Take off my crocs!!)

Make the impossible possible // Pablo Gavi जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें