Aadhira pouted and followed him.

Aadhiran: What's going on? he asked the doctor.

Doctor: Sir that lady doctor dragged.

Aadhiran: Ennanu sollunga he asked sternly.

Person: Nee thaan intha hospital owner. Ennaya hospital nadathara he asked while grabbing Aadhiran's T-shirt collar.

As soon as he grabbed his collar Aadhiran's bodyguard came and removed his hands from Aadhiran's collar. They held that person tightly.

Aadhiran: Vidunga avara first ennanu kepom he said.

Aadhiran looked at the person, Inga parunga first inga enna nadanthunu sollunga athuku apro yaar mela thappunu mudivu pannalam.

Police: Sir avar hospital mela compliant kuduthu irukaru he said.

Aadhiran: Let me have a word with him, he said.

Aadhiran: Sir, first porumai ah enna prechanainu sollunga

Person: Ithu ennoda wife ku unga hospital la kudutha thappana treatment nala abort ayuruchu he said furiously.

Aadhiran: See abort anathuku epudi hospital mela neenga sollalam he asked.

Person: 5th month varaiku kolandhai nalla irukunu sonna doctor epudi thidirunu 6th month la abort agum he asked.

Aadhiran looked at the doctor for the answer.

Doctor: Sir, Antha ponnu epavum thaniya thaan check up varum na antha ponnu kita clear ah sonnan she is just 20 that too she can't carry a child.

Aadhiran looked at the girl, Ivanga ithu ellam unga kita sollalaya he asked.

She stood without saying anything.

Aadhiran: Ungala thaan kekaran sollunga he shouted.

That girl's husband dragged her, Apudi sonnangala he asked her sternly.

That girl nodded as no.

Person: Athu thaan sollarangala ilanu he said sarcastically.

Doctor stood stunned, Enna ma sollara unna 1st month eh unaku intha baby vendam abort pannikonu na unaku suggest pannalaya she asked.

That girl again nodded as no without looking at the doctor.

Aadhiran looked at the police.

Aadhiran: You can file the case and I will handle this case legally in court with all the evidence he said.

Aadhiran: Now this mess should be cleared as they are disturbing my other patients, he said.

Person: Athu epudi sir neenga engaluku oru pathil sollama thoratharenga aproma ivangaluku kasu kuduthu emathiruvenga he said.

Aadhiran: Ennala ipave evidence kuduka muduyum he said and looked at the doctor.

Aadhiran: Where she will meet you in your cabin right he asked while the doctor nodded as yes.

He went to his room and came with his laptop. He logged in to their hospital portal.

Aadhiran: When was the last checkup and when did you say that she can't carry this baby.

Doctor: One minute Sir she said and looked at her checkup file for the date and informed the date.

He played a video, Here is the evidence.

In that video,

Doctor: Inga paru ma ipa thaan unaku age 20 aaguthu. Age oru visiyam ila ana unnoda body condition iruka nelamaiku nee kandipa abort thaan pannanum otherwise we can't assure your life or baby life. Please take a decision before completing the 3rd month, she said.

That Girl: Na en veetla ketutu varan doctor she said and went away.

Aadhiran stopped the video.

Aadhiran: After that when she came to you for check up.

Doctor: Yesterday only with pain sir she said.

Aadhiran looked at the police. Now I am filing a complaint against them, he said.

That Girl: Sir please viturunga enga veetla idha sonna ivaruku innoru marriage panni vechutu enna veeta vitu anupiruvanga athu thaan na unmai ah marachan she said and cried.

Aadhiran got irritated, unga family problem ku enga hospital name thaan kedachutha ungaluku i won't leave anyone. I am going to file a complaint as you destroyed my hospital name, he said and went inside.

Aadhira followed him silently.

Aadhiran: Doctor ah vara sollata he asked.

Aadhira: Ila vendam na nalla thaan irukan she said.

Aadhiran nodded and called that doctor to come to his cabin. She came and thanked him with tears.

Aadhiran: You are dismissed, he said straightly.

Doctor: Sir but en mela entha thappu ilaye she said.

Aadhiran: Unga mela entha thappu ilaya. First place she is just 20 you should have spoken to her family he said.

Doctor: But they didn't come, Sir.

Aadhiran: On their first check up they came with her right you know her state but why you didn't make them understand.

Doctor: She pleaded with me not to tell anyone as of now. As her mother in law and husband will send her out of the house.

Aadhiran: This is not the place to show your sentiments. As a doctor you should make them realize the risk.

Doctor stood without saying anything.

Aadhiran: It's normal to abort a child nowadays, he said, which made Aadhira look at him in shock. As said, he dismissed the doctor without even considering her pleas.

That word aborting a child is normal which he said kept on ringing in her mind now Aadira was hell scared now to see him.

Aadhira: Oru vela namalayum ipudi sollita she thought and she decided not to reveal the truth at least for now.

Aadhiran: Polama he asked.

She nodded and went with him. He took a different route.

Aadhira: Enga porom ithu nama veetuku pora route ilaye she said.

Aadhiran: Va anga pona unaku theiryum he said.

—------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I don't know how the chapter came out as I wrote this chapter in a hurry.

Hope you liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments.