"I will get them right away." Said Kelex as he flew off. 

While waiting for Kelex to return, Kara tried to reach Argo City. She wanted to check on Lena. 

"Lena, hey!" Said Kara when she finally managed to contact Lena.

"Kara?"

"It's me. Are you okay?"

"I am. Next time you decide to leave, at least tell me? I know you asked Kelex to tell me but I would really appreciate it if you tell me yourself."

"Okay."

"Oh and when will you be back?"

"As soon as Reign is defeated and I'm sure everyone is safe."

"I see. But Kara, if you take more than a week... Can you portal back here? Stay with me? Even for a few hours?" 

"Sure!"

"Okay, thank you."

Just then... Kelex flew in...

"Here is your gold Kryptonite and your anti-kryptonite suit as you have requested you highness.."

"Thank you, Kelex. We'll put the suit on first. We don't want the gold kryptonite to affect us." Said Kara as she took the suits and gave one to Alura.

"Here. You'll need this." Said Kara.

"Thank you." Said Alura as she took the suit and put it on.

"Kelex, please get one of our DNA safes then put the gold kryptonite in it. If anyone gets a hold of this, we're in big trouble."

"Yes, your highness. I will be back." Said Kelex as he flew off.

"Kara, if you don't mind. I would like to look around if that's okay with you."

"Sure! Go ahead. I'll call you when Kelex is back." Said Kara as Alura walked away. 

When they were finally alone...

"What's going on Kara?" Asked Lena.

"Just some things we need to defeat Reign." Answered Kara

"Gold Kryptonite?"

"Yea..."

"I've never heard of it before. Also, why do you need Kryptonite? What if it hurts you?" Said Lena, worried for Kara and Alura.

"Gold Kryptonite can take away the powers of any kryptonian permanently..." Kara paused... "Or kill them..." Added Kara.

"Kill them!!?!?!? Kara! That's Sam you're talking about. You can't hurt her!"

"Whoa, Lena. We're not using it on Sam. We're using it on Reign."

"Sam is Reign."

"I know but we used the Harun-El to separate them."

"Oh... Then can Sam stay here while you're gone? I could use a little company."

"Sure! It can also keep her safe... But I'll have to reveal my identity to her..."

"She knows...."

"What???"

"She figured it out. I didn't tell her. We were talking then she just said it."

"Okay.... This shouldn't be that hard I guess..."

Their conversation was interrupted when Kelex flew in with the Kryptonite in a safe.

"Your highness, the kryptonite in the safe. As requested." Said Kelex as he handed the safe over.

"Thank you, Kelex." Said Kara as Kelex flew away.