𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

ابدأ من البداية

no doubt they've heard about my breakup as they always keep close tabs on me. they of course, never believed anything from the media unless i confirmed it. they trusted me to talk to them if i needed anything and not pry into my life as they know i'm busy.  i was grateful for that. 

i was not grateful, however, for the very intimidating stare my dad was casting on my poor stowaway. "guys this is austin butler. i'm guessing ya'll already know about my new role?" i said bending down to pet padfoot's head. my mother nodded with a big grin as she rounded the car and greeted austin with a hug. "you can drop the glare dad." i whispered to him with a small nudge to his side. he shrugged, "you can never be too careful, especially after that last boy you brought home.i guess i'll be nice though." he whispered back. i rolled my eyes, watching as my mom released austin and babbled on asking him all sorts of questions. i stepped away from my father's side to help austin. his face was hinted with light pink as he scratched the back of his neck, trying to answer my mother's rapid-fire questions. i wrapped my arm around her shoulders, making her stop speaking for a moment. "let him breathe ma. how about we get in the house hm?" she nodded, quickly sending the both of us a smile before beckoning for my father to help us with our bags. i popped the trunk as the two men circled around to it. i reached into the back seat to grab my small bag from the plane before joining them as well. when i circled the car, my father had grabbed my suitcase and was heading up the stairs. "i told you so." i said, helping austin get his own luggage out of the trunk. he shook his head with a light chuckle," its not so bad... your dad's a little intimidating, i've gotta admit."  i giggled up at him, "he's not so bad he's just a bit protective." i swung austin's bookbag over my shoulder as we made our way inside the house. 

i was instantly hit with the familiar aura this house always held. the air was bathing in my mom's favorite sweet candle scents, and the rhythm of 'another one bites the dust' filled my ears as it played softly from the radio. "i was just about to make some lunch is there anything yall are craving?" mom asked as she leaned against the counter. i peered up at austin to see he was already looking at me as if he were a deer in headlights. "whatever you want mom, anything you make is good as it is. i'm gonna go show austin the guest room." i said, taking his arm quickly and dragging him out of the kitchen and towards the two rooms across the hall from one another. i snatched my suitcase that dad had left at the end of the hall for me. "ok, so here's my room." i said, opening the door and rolling the suitcase inside.

a smile made its way onto his lips as his eyes wandered around the walls

a smile made its way onto his lips as his eyes wandered around the walls. "i'd expect nothing less than this honestly." he looked down at me with a small nudge with his elbow. i smiled as well, turning on my heel and walking over to the next door, opening it to reveal the guest room. i'll admit it was plain, but we wouldn't be here long, so it should be fine. "and here is your room mr.butler." i said with a bad british accent. i grabbed his suitcase and drug it inside and rested it beside his bed. i turned back to find him just inches away from me. "well, i'll leave you to get settled if you need anything you know where to find me." i said, slipping past him and back to my open door. i leaned against the doorway for a moment as our eyes connected again. my breath caught in my throat as his eyes traced over my face. for a split second, i thought they settled on my lips. i brought myself out of my fantasy quickly as i cleared my throat, wiping the dazed look off of my face.  

"thanks ophelia."

"anytime austin." 

✧༺♥༻∞

୨⎯ "author's note" ⎯୧

yeah yeah i knowwww I'm really late 

but snl was great and our manz looked FINE

i hope everyone had an amazing christmas and a safe new years

GOODBYE 2022 I WONT MISS YOU HOE!