Universe and father-daughter love

The three siblings were playing in mud. Krishna balram were helping our cute baby to make dolls and dia. All of them were dirty. They were giggling and happily playing. Then one of balram friend call him to speak something. He went away only for our babies to start eating the earth. When he came back, he was shocked to see that and tried to stop them from further eating it. He forcefully took krishnaa from there. This also got baby kanha attention.

Krishnaa- bhlata kanha ,bhlata.

How could the reincarnation of our lord vishnu ignore the calling of reincarnation of our mother parvati even if she is not in danger. Thus he too followed his jyestha and went to home.

Balram- i denied them still they ate soil.

Yashoda- what is it true my darling Krishna's.

Here the 2 Krishna's were looking at their mother and their brother. The gazed at each other.

Finally yashoda maiya ask them to open their mouths and what she saw shocked her as if different things were going on in the same time.

In her daughters mouth she saw million of human and animal mother's nuturing their child while in her son mouth she saw many cruelties. Again she blinked her eyes and looked.

This time she found the whole universe and multi universe in his mouth and saw everything get destroyed in her mouth.

She called her husband and told him the whole incident to which her husband replied that the 3 of them were not ordinary children and she fainted.

When she opened her eyes this time she saw her 3 babies around her with her husband.

Krishna and krishnaa- Solly mata aach se ham milti nhi khayenge. So so so Solly mata.(sorry mother from today we will not eat soil. So so so sorry mumma.)

They were holding their ears and giving the best puppy face🥺🥺. Who could resist their charm. Obviously mata cannot. She held 3 of her children near her heart and started pampering them. She still remember the words of her husband but she doesn't agree there. Her children were normal, they would live a normal life and have their happily ever after with their loved ones. They will have the best spouses and she will make sure of it. Her children were normal eventhough the mango seller told that the rice that both Krishna's gave her turned gold she wouldn't believe it. It must have been someone else. It must have been an misunderstanding. She consoled her self as thus.

Some Years later.
A beautiful dark skinned girl is seen sitting near her fathers feet as he tried to make beautiful braid of her hair. He had tried and failed many times. But he will not fail today. Today his daughter will look the most beautiful. Well his daughter is always the most beautiful no matter the hairstyle but still it's a father love to pamper her daughter. She was sitting with her bansuri that her kanha bhaiya has gifted her. She always loved hearing him and the whole vrindavan loves hearing them together. The trio balram krishna and krishnaa are the most famous among them.

Her father finished adding fresh flowers he personally picked in her hairstyle

Today the family was going to attend a wedding and our father dearest wanted to do the hairstyle of his beloved daughter

Today the family was going to attend a wedding and our father dearest wanted to do the hairstyle of his beloved daughter. The babies of the family have became little krishna and little krishnaa. Too fast they grew. Soon his daughter will come of age of marriage but will be able to choose her bridegroom? The answer was a clear no. So he started doing as much as he can. He knows the naughty trio are made for a reason and they will go away from here to complete it. He smiled sadly.

Here our krishnaa was smiling mischievously as soon her brother is going to meet someone special soon. Oh how much fun it will be. Finally her father handed her the mirror and she was amazed with the look. She jumped excitedly and hugged her father tightly as he smiled and hugged her too.

Her father was her everything. This could be seen in the facts that she shares everything with him. She would often massage his legs when he comes back home. On his birthday she tried to make food for him. Eventhough the food was half burnt, he ate it crying with happiness but was amazed when the food tasted to him as water did to a man roaming on dessert. It was so tasty and he knows it was his daughter's pure love.

Such was the bond of father and daughter that it brought tears to everyone eyes.
________________________________
So guys how was it?

I wondered what would have happened if yashoda maiya would have looked in the mouth of devi parvati too and this is how I imagined it.

So what book should I update next? Do comment.

Do vote if u liked this chapter.
Jai shree krishna 🙏