Baby krishnaa wants makhan

After 1 year...

Both the Krishna's were playing with each other. Then our baby krishnaa frowned... Seeing her sad how could baby kanha be happy..?

Krishna- kya hua klischnaa tum udaach kyun ho?( What happens klischnaa why u sad)?

Kriahnaa- bhlata klishnaa ko bhul lgi.....klishnaa ko makhan chahiye.....(brother krishnaa is hungry ...... Kriahnaa- needs malhan).

Saying so she pouted. Krishna melted there well who wouldn't seeing the baby krishnaa and her elder brother but still baby krishna. The cowherd women find it so adorable when baby krishna tries to be protective elder brother and try to fulfill her wishes.

Krishna- chinta mal kalo behen tumhala bhrata makhan layega. (Don't worry dear sister u brother will bring makhan for u).

Our baby krishnaa smiled and started clapping and giggling again. Then krishna help her to stand and both went to the makhan pot kept a bit far from the cow.

Krishna then took some makhan and fed his little sister and she did the same when the cow mooed.

Krishna- chilana nhi......walna maiya ajayegi aul klishna ki behel makhan nhi kha payegi.
( Don't shout otherwise mother will come here and Krishna's sister couldn't eat makhan).

Krishnaa- haan shh.....yel lo klischnaa tumko thola makhan degi lekin ssshh walna mela bhai makhan kesce khaiga
(yes sshh... Take krishnaa will give some makhan to u too but shhh otherwise how would be my brother eat makhan.)

Yashoda- what's happening here my dears.
Krishnaa- maiya mein isch gai ko makhan khila do hai bhooka tha
( mother I was feeding this makhan to cow... She was hungry)

The cow shooked her head as if denying the fact that krishnaa told and yashoda maiya gave the baby a "really" look.

Krishnaa- maiya klischnaa ko bhook lgi toh bhlata klischnaa ko makhan khilaya.( Mother krishnaa was hungry so brother was feeding her makhan.)
Plzz maiya don't scold brother plzzzz.

Yashoda awed at her 2 makhanchor. They are really the cutest things on earth along with balram. She picked and kissed her only daughter and went to kanha where she fed both of them.
___________________________
So here is the story of two makhanchors. I hope u like it.

Do vote and comment.
Jai shree krishna🙏