21-30

My Family Is Very Odd? Chapter 21:

"Oh oh." Chen Yuanyuan panicked holding Li Xiaogui's mobile phone. The mobile phone did not have a password. She shook her hands to open the address book, and quickly turned to the "Dad" number.

Little ghost Li pattered to the side of Shen Chen, put his two little hands on Shen Chen's white jade-like arms, and pulled them out.

Black Mary Jane shoes were rubbing on the ground.

But Chen Chen didn't move at all, and his eyes were a little flustered. He pursed his lips and said to Little Ghost Li, "Don't pull it out, you can't pull it out, you go quickly."

Li Xiaogui stubbornly pulled out without speaking, his fleshy round face was squeezed into a ball, and he couldn't pull it out. The angry Li Xiaogui grabbed Chen Chen's arm with one hand, and stretched out one hand, drawing a four. Square.

"God number, seal."

Like the Sealed Bone Scrabble Ghost, the square fluttered gently on the body of the shadow and disappeared.

Li Xiaogui was so angry that he stomped his feet.

More than that, the dark shadow spread upward from Shen Chen's palm, slowly engulfing it, and it was about to engulf Li Xiaogui's hand.

Shen Chen pursed his lips and raised his other hand, trying to illusion a big knife to cut off the place where the foul kind bit it, but before it took shape, it scattered.

Every time he uses a little spiritual power to fight, more spiritual power will be sucked away.

Chen Yuanyuan was anxious and sad, tears bursting down, and she was afraid of waiting for the adult to help. When the adult came, Li Xiaogui and Chen Chen's brother would be eaten.

The mobile phone on the other side quickly connected: "Hello?"

Chen Yuanyuan cried and said, "Hello Uncle, Little Ghost Li is here and is about to be eaten by a monster in the park. We don't know what to do..."

Cell phone: "Don't cry, little classmate, can you take your phone away? Or you can put it on the ground."

"Huh?" Chen Yuanyuan did so in a daze. "So?"

Chen Yuanyuan shouted with a nasal voice: "Uncle, I put my phone on the ground."

As soon as the voice fell, a distorted black figure emerged from the phone and stood beside Chen Yuanyuan.

Chen Yuanyuan looked up at the young ghost, stiffening into a stone.

The young ghost showed Chen Yuanyuan a scary smile for a child, and then walked towards the monster faintly.

Shen Chen gradually couldn't control the spread of the filthy species. It spread faster and faster. Shen Chen gritted his teeth: "Go. I can't use spiritual power. Then we will all be swallowed, and so will Chen Yuanyuan."

The children are stubborn. She knows that she can't do it, but she still holds Shen Chen's hand: "My father will be here soon. Wait a while, Brother Shen Chen, it's okay!"

The filthy species finally bit Li Xiaogui's hand. The goose bumps of Li Xiaogui, who had been living in the ghost house, exploded as soon as the filthy species encountered it. For the first time, she felt that this was as black as the people at home. The angry thing was so terrible, she opened her thin brown eyes.

"Can't wait." Shen Chen sullen his face, pressed his right hand on Li Xiaogui's arm, and tore her out. Li Xiaogui was only eaten a little bit, and he could escape with a little effort.