The woman shrank, but in fact she was not afraid of others looking at her face. On the contrary, she liked to show her extremely ugly face to others and asked if it looked good.

Because no matter whether the answer is good or not, the woman will kill him. This excitement, pleasure, and feeling can overwhelm all the defects that her face brings to her.

But at this time, she didn't want this face to be seen by Little Ghost Li, she didn't want to.

Little Ghost Li blinked and stopped. She has always been obedient, "Oh."

She thought of something and said, "Ah, is my sister making faces?"

The woman turned her back to her, and the long cracks on her face slowly merged in front of Yuanyuan's eyes, returning to her intact appearance.

Yuanyuan couldn't help sobbing after watching the whole process.

Xiaogui Li's ability to contact context is perfect, and she softly said: "No, Yuanyuan is crying. Don't do things that make people cry."

woman:"......"

At this time, Yuanyuan's mother, who was not far away, was talking endlessly, and finally noticed the movement by the bridge. She saw Little Gui Li and her daughter with her sharp eyes.

Yuanyuan seemed to be still crying, she frowned in an instant, and finally stopped talking, and walked towards the two in an imposing manner.

Yuanyuan's mother angry Chongli asked, "What's the matter? Why are you pushing my daughter?"

Little Ghost Li was full of question marks: "???"

Little Ghost Li just wanted to say that she didn't, Yuanyuan already subconsciously quickly helped her and said, "No, no! Little Ghost Li didn't push me!"

He looked at the woman subconsciously.

Yuanyuan's mother: "No? Then why are you on the ground?"

Yuanyuan: "I, I fell by myself!"

Yuanyuan's mother was speechless for a while, and said impatiently, "I'm so stupid! Get up quickly and go home!"

"I, I can't move!" Yuanyuan cried.

Yuanyuan's mother became impatient: "Hey, did a fall break your leg or something? Can't stand up? Squeamish! Get me up right away! Hurry up! Leave!"

Chen Yuanyuan was so wronged, she tried hard to prove to her mother that she really couldn't move, but she didn't expect to move this time and really stood up!

The moment she stood up, she didn't care about anything, hurry up

Behind her mother, she flees away from this place.

"Don't you just stand up?" Yuanyuan's mother said disgustedly.

As she walked, she muttered, "Didn't I tell you not to play with her?"

Yuanyuan was trembling, yet she didn't react, she just kept sobbing.

The woman stared coldly at their backs, then lowered her head and glared at Xiao Gui who was in the way next to her. In the end she did nothing and left silently.

Li Xiaogui Erzhang couldn't touch her head, but she could feel that the woman seemed to be angry.

She subconsciously followed, and the woman in Pidian Pidian said behind her: "Sister, sister! Are you angry?"

The woman ignored her.

The little devil shouted behind her: "Sister, sister, are you angry?"

"Sister, sister, why are you angry?"