Chapter 10 - That Night

Start from the beginning

"P'Mild didn't tell me anything, I swear" Grace said rolling her eyes, "Then why bother excusing me from the table? I'm talking with Mom if you didn't notice" Gulf said, "You told me to never talk to you about your check ups in front of them right?" Grace asked and that's when Gulf smiled as everything sunk in.

"Right~" he smiled sheepishly, "Thanks Rika, we'll leave in thirty minutes" Gulf ruffles her hair before walking inside the house again, "Kuya's loosing it" she sighed as she shook her head following her older brother.

The two just went to their own rooms, getting ready. Gulf have his monthly check ups every second week of the month to just to check his 'condition'. Just like four months ago, they found out that the birthing canal are actually connected to his rectum, meaning he could actually give birth without opening him up.

And since his body is actually maturing more and more now that he's 21 years old, his 'new system' is preparing his body for the 'baby'.

It threw him off guard, he knew that it's there but actually finding out that he really could carry his children, it scared the shit out of him.

"Mom we're leaving!" Grace said, "Gulf drive carefully" their mom smiled and waved at them, "I will" Gulf smiled.

"Does it still hurt?" Grace asked the moment Gulf pulled away from their parents' driveway, "Sometimes" he smiled at his little sister's cuteness, he knew he scared her the first time she saw him writhing in pain.

"The painkillers help Rika" he reminded his sister, "I know but Kuya if the pills doesn't help anymore and you're alone, don't hesitate to call me, I'll always answer" Grace said and Gulf nodded in understanding before glancing at his sister as he reach over to pat her head.

"When did my Rika grow up?" Gulf teased, "Stop and focus on the road" Grace pouted making Gulf chuckle, 

"Do you have any plans after your check up?" she asked, "We have a party later at seven but I think I'll just meet up with whoever is free from my friends somewhere or actually go kill time in my unit" Gulf said as it's only two in the afternoon.

"Party? Then you'll drink?" Grace asked and Gulf nodded, "You're not going to drive after right?" she asked again, "Of course not, I could ask P'Best to drive me home" Gulf assured her, "And if he's drunk too?" she asked, "Then I'll call Saint or Gun or Dad" that's when Grace nodded, satisfied with his answer.

They may banter and tease each other most of the time but they still worry, too much, about each other.

Within thirty minutes they arrive at the small hospital that they brought Gulf almost five years ago.

They parked right at the back entrance, reserved for his and his family only. Gulf actually asked Anthony if he could have his own parking space, and room at the hospital, he's not ashamed about people finding out about his condition but he's anxious, that what if people won't accept him anymore.

Or worst, they would invade his privacy and everyone close to him. The least thing that he wants at that moment isa big scandal that could cause his and his label's business.

"Kana! Rika!" a voice called out to them.

"Phi Mikko! Phi Kevin! Slacking at work?" Grace asked, "Wow we deserve a coffe break brat" Kevin smiled, "Phi Cha and Phi Rina are only gossiping" Gulf tsked, "Hey my shift is almost over, and besides the nurse from the other shift already clocked in" Charisse, also known as Cha, whined making them smile, she's a nurse.