Special Chapter: New Age

Start from the beginning

Behind the tree, he held a small piece of grass and pulled it upwards, opening a door and revealing darkness inside. "Always makes me think twice when going inside" Ritsu commented and Keiji just hopped right in, disappearing into the dark. After a few moments, Yuusei and Ritsu also went inside, Ritsu closed the door behind him. The door was something I had made using the many interesting things you can do with combining the instant transportation of the Hiraishin jutsu and Fuinjutsu to go from one location to the next.

Only someone with the formula of my Hiraishin jutsu embedded into them can use the door and three just did, each of them has one on the inside of their clothes. "I made Haruka stock both Yuusei and Ritsu's team full with missions to keep them busy ever since Kara began showing up to keep them safe but... I can't keep protecting them, I need to let them find out and get stronger... to face the unknown future. They planned one today, striking while the iron's hot... I'm sure they can handle it but even if they can't... I need them to learn, I need them to want to learn" I said from the rooftop and teleported away with the Hiraishin no Jutsu.

The three brothers teleported to a random tree in Senju Park and got greeted with a Hakke Kusho aimed at Keiji. Red glowing lines began moving across Keiji's body and formed five black bands. One on each of his calves, one on each of his shoulders and one on his neck. Steam began forming around his left forearm and he punched in front of him as soon as the Hakke Kusho came close enough. It sent a blast of air that also repelled the incoming attack and blew the attacker into a tree.

It was a girl with black middle back length hair, white eyes, eight years old wearing the Hyuga clothes and had a chain wrapped around her waist. It's called a Kusari-fundo, a chain with a weighted plate on each end, it varied in size but hers was 120cm long. She got her limbs out of the tree and grabbed the chain, beginning to spin it around to her right with high speeds. "Are you going to use your father's seal to fight me or are you going to use your own power this time? Keiji!" the girl swung the chain but out of nowhere a man appeared and grabbed it by the weight which was approaching the boy at high speeds.

"That's enough, Honoka!" Neji pulled his daughter's chain out of her hands. Honoka and Keiji unexpectedly harbor dislike towards each other, when asked why they say one thing 'He/She annoys the hell out of me'. "You boys need to get out of here, follow me" Neji ordered and grabbed his daughter while running out of the forest. They were confused on what was happening but followed Neji knowing exactly who he is and what he can do. Keiji's seal reverted back to the normal cross shaped form on the back of his neck.

They got out of the forest and saw people fighting, or they did what damage was left behind since they were too quick to see. Yuusei however, recognized one of the chakra signatures. People were running for their lives and the debris from the fight scattered everywhere. Pieces of the ground and trees were flung from the force of their attacks. A tree came flying this way but Neji stepped in and diverted it away with his palms. "What's happening!?" Ritsu wondered, having to shout because of all the noise.

"This is bad... there's too much people, I need you four to get to safety!" Neji put down his daughter and ran off to protect the citizens. "I'm a Shinobi too, a Genin but still a Shinobi" Ritsu said and ran towards the people fighting. "Ahhh damnit! You two get out of here, I'm going after him" Yuusei ordered and ran off. Yuusei activated his Futton seal and got the same five bands as Keiji did then used the increase he got physically to catch up to Ritsu in no time.

Keiji and Honoka just looked at each other in disgust and ran out of the park. Shortly after, Naruto, Shikamaru, Kiyoko along with other Shinobi showed up, immediately beginning to take the citizens away from the park. "Ritsu! What the hell are you doing!? Two of the most powerful Shinobi to ever exist just showed up, they can handle it! If you want to do something then help the people, those guys are moving faster than we can even comprehend, withdraw!" Yuusei advised, having to shout because of the noise. Ritsu was just focusing on his thoughts and selfish desires.