Results of Training

It's been four months and 3 days since then and it seems academy is about to start, not surprising because Naruto was 12 almost 13 when he got assigned to Kakashi's team. I just hope my team won't be holding me back when the time comes, well I can't get too over my head just because Ive been seeing progress in my training, I already mastered the fireball jutsu and It only took about 2 days. Maybe it's because my chakra nature is fire, it goes with my name. When Naruto learns the rasenshuriken maybe we would be a good duo. Naruto also did some training with me but he wasn't good with his chakra control and that's maybe because of the sealing jutsu that the third hokage put on him. I don't know how to undo it but Jiriya did it later on so that'll happen when the time comes. For my chakra control I'm pretty good at it because when I first tried the clone jutsu it made me tired and when I tried the transformation it didn't turn out right but after all that training I can do it without getting tired and it mostly turned out right.

After mastering the fireball jutsu and doing the clone and transformation jutsu I went ahead and tried the walking on water and trees training because I knew the steps to doing it beforehand and I gotta say it was hard at first but now it's somewhat fine. If only I knew the hand signs for shadow clones, I have tried it like how Naruto did after learning it from the scroll. I guess I have to experience it first then to do it with one sign.

As I thought, the villagers don't like neither Naruto nor me but later on when he saves the village from Pain then they started to like him but I still don't like them although it turned out for the best for Naruto. The way they talk about us while we go for walks or sometimes ichiraku ramen irritates me. It's sometimes funny how they talk about Naruto knowing there's a tailed beast in him that appears when he's angry. For me I'm not certain if it is in me too even though the villagers talk about both of us that way, the reason is that the fourth sealed half in himself and half in Naruto so I don't know if that changed and the half that's supposed to be with him is with me or not but either way I can't take any chances. I try to comfort Naruto by telling him not to think too much about it.

I even started doing taijutsu training although it's not that easy because for those things you normally need a teacher and the academy has taijutsu training so I'll learn from there and I'm not half bad with accuracy for the fireball and shuriken. Naruto just did physical and accuracy training as he got more motivation seeing me do it and since he's not good with chakra control he just focused more on accuracy and he did get better compared to before, maybe it's because I'm there with him. Since he doesn't have any other family except me I have to get stronger to both protect him and motivate him even more than he was in the original story. Speaking of family, that's gonna happen soon isn't it. I already feel bad for Sasuke but Itachi had his reasons and unfortunately I can't do anything to prevent that from happening as disappointing as it is. This is just one thing I can't prevent but in the near future I will be stronger all in order to get the better ending.