Struggle

Hiroshi was handling both Hanma and I with little trouble. Kiyoko surfaced from the ground with her Doton: Kengan no Jutsu (Stone Fist Jutsu) but before she could land a hit, Hiroshi hit her with a side kick to the head. The defense that Doton Chakra Mode gives protected her from her head flying off her body. Fortunately, her body is intact and was instead, spinning vertically away from sight. "What insane strength" Kiyoko thought to herself as she tried to regain balance. Wait... is he actually... no, that can't be right. Yun's Chakram was on the ground far away from where the fight was now taking place. So, he instead took out two kunai and used Hi Shinten (Flame Spread) but not to the level where it would melt and jumped in to fight.

Before he could attack, Hiroshi caught him by his chin and threw him away like a javelin. An opening! I threw a jab at his face which he caught and I followed up with a cross to his chest, Hanma tried to stab him from behind with one of the Gudodama turned into a blade. I slowed his movements with Ryuu Kengen and he took both the hits but kicked me away and gave an overhand punch to Hanma, digging him into the ground face first as he got knocked away. He began healing the stab wound and the melted flesh from my punch. I hate to be correct with this but... it's as I thought, he's holding back.

I sped past him after getting back up and grabbed Hanma by his right foot, dragging him out of the ground and to Yun. I threw him on the ground and landed. "Thanks, that was some really smooth landing" Hanma said sarcastically. "Geez I'm useless" Yun said as he struggled to get up. "We're all useless against that monster" I responded and put out my hand with Kaseiken deactivated to help him up. He took it and on touch I instantly healed him. "At this point we're gonna die here" Kiyoko said, pulling herself up from the ground.

"What do you know about this guy Kaen?" Hanma asked. "... Nothing, I didn't even know he existed" I responded, the others got more anxious. "You have me curious now, asking Kaen like he might know something" he appeared right in front of us with speed he didn't display even fighting against Hanma and I. Even though I reacted to a light speed attack, I hardly saw this guy coming. Hanma quickly grabbed Kiyoko and backed off a good distance, I did the same with Yun. "Why are you surprised that I was holding back? I'd never show my true power to those unworthy of experiencing it! Though that just now was a glimpse, it's all I'll allow you to see" he looked at us with contempt.

Back with Team Seven, Kaguya had now put them in the ice dimension, the five were putting up a good fight though it was mainly Naruto and Sasuke fighting. Obito kept giving support with his Kamui since he wasn't much help in close combat even with intangibility because Kaguya would just be too fast for it. "This Kaguya person is beyond strong!" Obito commented, watching on as Naruto and Sasuke struggled against her, ready to use Kamui on Tomogoroshi no Haikotsu (Murderous Bone Ash).

"Yeah, she's strong, more so than Madara but even she was scared of that man back there... I hope Kiyoko and the others are safe" Sakura said with a concerned face. Even though he was fighting someone stronger than Madara, Naruto couldn't help but worry about us, almost getting hit by one of her bones. "You idiot! Pay attention! They're in another dimension, there's nothing we can do!" Sasuke shouted, Naruto wanted to snap back but he knew Sasuke was right. He took a deep breath and focused on the battle at hand.

In Hiroshi's dimension, Team Six were preparing for another attack from Hiroshi. "T-This Kekkai of yours... its more than just that right?" I asked, buying time to think of something we could do. "Oh? I'm impressed you were able to tell. Yes, this Kekkai of mines does more than just the effects I told you it would do. Wherever I decide to expand my Kekkai is my stage, whatever you do, every movement you make, I can see it before you even think about doing it. That's right! Tentai Ryoudo (Celestial Dominion), my Rinnegan ability!" Hiroshi explained.

"But it's a double edged sword for you right? The effects apply to everyone within the Kekkai, including the caster" I deduced. "So, what? Do I need long ranged attacks? Do I need Space-Time Ninjutsu? All I need to kill you... is a simple fist" he sneered. I have no choice... this is the only way! I took a deep breath and stared right at Hiroshi with confidence, making him smirk. "Take care of yourselves you three, the time we spent together as a team was one of the best times of this life... and tell my brother I never betrayed him, I wanted... what I wanted to do is help him... by helping those around him" I stood up and got ready to attack.

Before I started to run, Hanma dashed in front of me and hit me as hard as he could with his fist wrapped with his Gudodama, knocking me back about a hundred meters. Hanma. "Oh? A sideshow?" Hiroshi commented and watched playfully, in a sitting position while floating. "Don't get in my way, Hanma!!" I rushed back and threw a full powered punch with Kaseiken activated at him. Hanma turned that same Gudodama into a blade still connected to his hand and thrusted it at me. Kiyoko had submerged herself in the moon and Yun ran, both trying to stop us. We stopped right before contact was made, a shockwave blowing large amounts of dust away from us and the point barely just touching my throat.

"Meh! Too short" Hiroshi commented in the background. "What's wrong with you? Saying your goodbyes like you were gonna die" Hanma asked. "It's the only way! If I do this I'll die yes but you three will survive, the best option we have available" I explained to him. "You idiot... We're gonna survive alright, with you included" Kiyoko surfaced from behind me and Yun finally arrived. "That thing that you're confident you'll win with, tell me about it" Yun asked with a nervous face. I pulled my fist away from Hanma's face and Hanma pulled his Gudodama away from my throat. "Yeah I'm confident I'll win with it and I'm also confident I'll die with it but sure... I'll tell you" I deactivated Kaseiken and looked at Hiroshi who was curious of what this thing may be. It's our only chance at winning.

A/N: Thanks for 10k!! I honestly never thought I'd reach here and I have you guys, my readers to thank so, thank you and look forward to the next chapter, on Sunday.