Chapter Seven

Th big busted blonde woman screams at her friend who is left dying on the floor blood spurting out his mouth. Running down any hall she can find, the masked killer chases her a butcher knife in their grasp. 

God this movie is terrible. I pluck another piece of popcorn out of the bucket, letting the salty treat slide down my throat. We must have at least thirty minutes left and it's obvious the killer is her roommate. Below me is couples huddled together making out, if I didn't feel sick before I do now. A late comer walks in , traipsing up the stairs. 

I pay them no mind but roll my eyes at their lateness. What is the point in coming into the movie near the end?

The tall man sits behind me, the darkness covering any clear features. 

A drunken feeling overwhelms me as the scent of black coffee and ginger flows down from above me. 

"Is the movie any good?"

I close my eyes at his voice, the warmth from his words landing on my ear and neck.

"A true masterpiece" I mutter, trying to focus on the film. V seems to find a way into my life every moment I do not expect and tonight is not the day for his wicked tricks. My brain fogs when I realise his finger is twirling around my hair, brushing it over my other shoulder, to expose my neck more to him.

"You like to be frightened" He says as a fact rather than a question. 

"I like horrors if that's what you mean" 

"No, you like the way your heart beats faster when you're scared"

I look down at my chest and my breasts rise and fall with heavy intakes.

"The goosebumps that rise on yours arms" He drags his nail over my goose-bump covered arm leaving a faint red line from the scratch.

"The hairs that stand on the back of your neck" , my neck tingles again with his breath that dances across my skin. 

"You imagine being chased, sort after, in danger. Completely helpless. A pretty little victim". 

His last few words have made me unconsciously sweat, my thighs rubbing together without control.  

"Why so quiet Cora? Is it cause your red panties are soaked through" My eyes quickly glance down at my legs, noticing my short dress has rose up so high you can see a tiny sliver of my underwear. I furiously adjust my dress. 

"Why are you doing this?" I pant, turning my head slightly so I can see him out of the corner of my eye. The movie flashes against his eyes, giving him almost a gentle look.

"Doing what? I barely touched you and your body is practically begging me to fuck you in front of all these people. Isn't that what you need? A proper orgasm. Till you shake and scream, leaving a mess all over yourself."

He spat the words out as if he was disgusted in me which only made me tighten up more. Despite my pure hatred for him, my body couldn't help but react differently. 

"Does Nadia make you feel like this? Has she ever made you squirm in your seat the way I can?" His lips are so close to my neck they might as well be touching. But he isn't as if he is waiting for me to break for him.

"Stop" my voice is breathy, almost like I'm light headed. "I don't know you, you wont leave me alone. I don't like it". 
Streching his arm out he picks a piece of popcorn and lines it up with my mouth. I open without thinking, letting him slip the treat into my mouth, hia fingers glaze over my tongue as he pulls out.

"Liar" He smirks.

He leans back into his chair for the remainder of the movie. I can't focus on the movie, all can think about is how drenched my underwear is. The way pussy seems to have a heartbeat all of a sudden.
As the credits roll I jump up, hurrying out as quickly as my legs will take me. 

The cold air hits me ,thats what I desperately needed. My feet feel broken within my heels, I peel them off, leaving me at my normal height of 5'5. If I need to run at least I will have a better chance without these. 

Shit!

My bag, I left it on the seat. I turn around ready to go grab it, only to be met with V stood behind me, bag in hand. 

"You left this". He holds the bag out. I notice now he does not have his mask on, I am finally seeing him in the flesh.

Under his eyes are dark as if he barely sleeps (I guess that's why he always smells like coffee), he has a Greek nose with a little divot in as if he has broken it before, his lips are perfectly plump but do not take over his face, and his jaw is rugged but softens at the chin, giving him noticeably high cheek bones. I can see a fresh cut on his lip and cheek, almost as if they were from tonight. 

I mumble a thanks , taking my bag and searching for my phone. 

"It's dead, perfect" . 

I make off , limping towards the nearest taxi rank which is at least a 20 minute walk.

"Bunny, what do you actually think you are doing?"  He scoffs at me.

"I need to get home some how" I continue down the path him following me. 

"Let me take you home" 

"Ha! Get in your car. You must think I'm mad" He keeps in time with me which isn't hard as I'm struggling as is never mind with a psycho following me.

"Cora" He voice drops, I can tell he is serious. My body automatically stops and turns around.

"You will get in my car, I will drive you home. You will go inside and rest your feet. Understood?" 

Every worse case scenario seems to be imploding in my mind. This is the moment in the movie where you scream at the dumb woman for going into the basement. 

"I'm fine". Without thinking I run around the corner, I can see a corner shop still open, maybe I can use a phone there. I run as much as my sore feet will let me, I feel the concrete and random rocks cut up the soles of each foot.

I am about 5 meters from the shop when I'm pulled back. I know who has me in their arms before I see them. My back hits a wall, I look up to see those familiar eyes once again.

"You are a stubborn little thing". My arms are pinned above my head with just one of his hands and the other is tightly holding my waist. " Your feet are bleeding a lot, now get in the car and let me take you home and bandage you up". 

His voice is so deep and his eyes so dark I feel myself compelling without realising. He quicks off his boots fast, letting go of my hands and waist. 

"Put them on" He orders , taking my heels from hands. 

"I'll get blood on them" I swallow , watching his adams apple bob slightly from running after me.  His eye brow arches as if warning me to do what I'm told. My feet feel swamped by his big shoes. 

I notice a smirk on his face but quickly fades away when he starts walking. 

"Come on then".

-------
Hi Dolls

I am in love with V

Please tell me you agree!