R̶̨̨̖̬̹̥̜̠͎̺̍͐̂ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ō̵̝̭͙̊m̶̜̍̄ w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝â̸̠̋ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝?

F̷̡͍͔̺̙̊̋͋̕r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ō̵̝̭͙̊m̶̜̍̄ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜m̶̜̍̄... d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ō̵̝̭͙̊n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝'ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜-

||𝚓リ ||𝚓⚍ ᒲᒷᒷ ̣

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When [Name] spaced out again everyone didn't think anything of it as seeing that it was a constant thing that happens time to time but what they didn't suspect is for [Name] to randomly pass out falling out of their chair.

Lucky Vision had fast reflections and as soon as he saw her tilting his body sideways, Vision immediately rushed beside them and caught him before she could fall onto the ground.

Again Bruce had to take them to the clinic to see if everything was ok with them and see what made them pass out all of sudden. After the check up Bruce couldn't find what caused them to pass out like that randomly but still tells Steve and everyone that they should keep a close eye on them just in case if they ever pass out again like what just happened.

The rest of the day Steve stayed beside [Name's] bed that they were laying on not waking up just unconsciously sleeping peacefully like nothing ever could disturb their sleep without a care in the world.

Steve was hoping that they were going to wake up sometime soon but that 'sometime soon' wasn't sooner than he thought but later. That afternoon soon turned to night, Steve was getting really tired. Not only was it night but it was the middle of the night specifically around 11 pm at night everyone probably in bed or trying to go to bed.

But here was Steve still awake waiting for his kid to wake up minutes past by then it was hours, it didn't feel like hours to Steve no of course not it felt like an eternity on waiting for just a small tiny movement to happen and that would make Steve calm down in relief although instead of that happening there was no movement, no waking up, nothing.

The next day came by faster than Steve thought it was, the whole night was just waiting for [Name] to wake up and then- oh that's why it went by it's because Steve passed out from tiredness taking over his body.

When Steve woke up from his nap he expected to see [Name] either awake sitting there confused or not in bed in the kitchen going to get some food but here was [Name] still sleeping peacefully and quietly like they weren't breathing- breathing... HOLY SHIT THEY WEREN'T BREATHING!!

At this Steve quickly got out of the chair beside the bed going over to where [Name] was sleeping, putting two fingers against their neck where the number 13 tattoo was, waiting to feel a pulse or anything at all to show or tell him that she was alive and not dead.

It took about 5 seconds until he felt a slow but constant pulse making him let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding. Man was Steve overreacting over the smallest and simplest things ever, like not breathing? Friday would have informed someone about it, most likely Steve or Bruce.

He needs to calm down and go get some fresh air, get some food and water for the both of him and [Name] so when they wake up they have some food and a drink waiting for them on the table side bed.