chapter 15

Felix pov.

They were so loud I couldn't watch the movie. I turned towards one of them and tapped his shoulder. He looked at me and it was the one who asked for my number. He smirked.

"What do you need princess? Finally decided to give me your number?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"I came to ask if you can lower your volume a little?" I asked not really sure.

"Anything for you princess. Wait, actually I have something you can do for me." He told me when I was ready to turn back. I looked at him confused. That's when I noticed everyone else are staring at me. Not his friends but my friends. Hyunjin mind linked me.

' Lix don't you dare do what he want.' I heard hyunjin in my head. I turned to him and he looked really angry.

"I want you to kiss my cheek, then I'll be quiet, I also want your number." He said and his friends smirked. I don't really know what to do right now. I felt someone's hand wrap around my waist. I turned to see hyunjin.

"He already has his mate and it's me. Fuck off you brainless shit." Hyunjin told him and that boy scoffed.

"You? Again?! You're so annoying. His mate? Well, I don't see his mark anywhere." He said with venom in his voice and pulled my shirt down a bit so my collarbone is showing.

"His mark is supposed to be seen but it's not there. How can you claim to be his mate when his mark is nowhere to be seen." He said and I tried to pull my shirt back on. They were so loud the whole theater was now looking at us.

Hyunjin grabbed his hand and twisted it. He got up and that boy did with him. He groaned in pain.

"Don't you fucking dare touch him! You're making my mate uncomfortable and I'm not gonna let you mess with him. He's my mate, I'm supposed to take care of him and protect him and that's what what I'm doing." Hyunjin growled lowly his eyes turning red. He felt extreme rage. Me as his mate can understand and feel his emotions. I don't like that because he can know perfectly how I feel. Right now I'm scared and I don't want him to know but it's useless.

Hyuniin walked out of the cinema and threw that guy on the ground. I followed them that's why I know this. Hyunjin kicked him into his stomach and I quickly looked away. I don't like this scene.

'hyunjin please stop! He's not worth it.' I mind linked him not wanting him to get in trouble by police. He looked at me and smiled. He walked towards me. I looked at him worried.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Why would you beat him up?! You know you can hurt yourself by doing so. Also the poor guy." I said checking him hands and face for any wounds, then looking at the guy.

"You're not supposed to be worried about him, he was making you uncomfortable. I should've killed him." Hyunjin said still angry.

"Don't be angry anymore." I told him and his eyes started to change back from red to orange and yellow then to black. He smiled at me. He placed his hand on my hips and guided me back into the cinema. I was still loking back to see the guy already getting up slowly.

His friends ran out of the cinema towards him. They ran so fast that they almost bumbed into us. We cane back and the movie was about to end.

------------------------------------------------------

Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3