"I am not three years old." Rosalind grumbled. "I do not need to be sent to the 'naughty corner'.

"Are you sure?" Pietro teased.

"Could you two please stop flirting for two minutes!" Wanda scolded.

Rosalind's eyes widened. Her and Pietro began to splutter a string of words that couldn't be classified as a sentence. Wanda merely hushed them. When the two had recovered they looked around the lab. Rosalind caught bits and pieces of different conversations.

"Intruders." "Enhanced." "Sceptre."

An idea came to Rosalind's mind. "We're leaving." She stated.

Pietro and Wanda looked at her with expressions of doubt. "We wouldn't make it. We'd be caught, and besides did you not hear the part about the intruders?" Wanda said.

Rosalind shrugged." They can't be much worse than these guys. And no one will see us, they're too distracted. Besides I don't want to miss out on all the fun."

"You don't mean -?"

"Oh I do."

---

Rosalind, Pietro and Wanda had successfully made it out of the facility, and it felt incredible. Rosalind rubbed her hands together.

"Let's have some fun." She stepped forward and was pulled right back. She whirled round and found herself staring at Pietro. Or rather she found herself staring at Pietro's chest. She was slightly smaller than him, but she wasn't exactly complaining right now. She raised her head to find Pietro smirking.

"Enjoying the view?"

"I've seen better."

"No you haven't."

Rosalind went to talk back, but Pietro wasn't finished. " I stopped you because I want you to be careful."he said, now being serious.

"Aw come on. A lecture, really? Wanda didn't get one." Rosalind whined.

"Wanda's more responsible and don't argue. I'm serious Rosalind, promise me that you will be careful."

"Pietro-"

"Promise me." He said firmly. "I promise."

"Good." He smiled. He placed a small kiss on her cheek and before Rosalind could react he was gone. The only thing she could see was a small blue flash in the distance. Rosalind smiled and shook her head. Then she turned and ventured towards the place where all the combat was occurring.

--

Rosalind had soon realised that the intruders were a band of 'heroes' called 'The Avengers'. She had heard about them before. One of them was a man called Tony Stark. It was his weapons that had orphaned Pietro and Wanda.

"Earths mightiest heroes." She scoffed.

"You called?" A voice hollered from behind her. Rosalind whirled around and saw a man on a motorbike. At first Rosalind had no idea who he was but it was the shield that gave it away.

"Oh Captain America. What an honour."

"And you are mam?" He asked politely.

"Ever the gentleman. But I don't trust people who are trying to ambush me."

"Mam?"

"Woman. Late twenties, maybe early thirties. Light and quick. Assassin probably. She's hiding behind the tree to my left."

Steve was in shock at the information that this mystery girl had just told him. When he saw the girl he had figured that there was more to her than met the eye, so Natasha joined him. She was in fact hiding behind a tree that was behind the girl, towards her left.

The girl sighed as if she was bored with the entire situation. "I came out here to have some fun and you aren't even going to fight me. Just have someone attack me from behind. That's a dirty trick."

"You'll have to excuse me. I'm still adjusting to things." Steve replied.

"Oh of course." Rosalind replied and held her hand up, just as Steve threw his shield. The shield froze in mid air. Rosalind raised her other hand and shook her forefinger.

"Tut tut, Mr Rogers. I expected more from you."

Suddenly Steve was thrown to the ground, his shield landing beside him. Vines grew from the ground, untouched by the snow and wrapped themselves around his wrists and ankles. Rosalind was slightly surprised at this effect. She knew she could control the elements but didn't know it was to this extent. She supposed that vines could be included in the earth element.

Rosalind turned to face the woman who was now in full view. The woman had short, curly red hair and was dress in a black catsuit. She seemed familiar, but Rosalind couldn't put a name to the face.

Natasha was shocked as she stared at the girl. She was clearly not fully human. Her eyes were a dark Crimson and it seemed as if she were looking into a fire, watching the flames dance behind the hearth. Natasha felt frozen. She didn't know why, but she felt as if it was wrong to attack the girl, even though she had attacked Steve.

"Hello, Goodbye. Sorry for such short introductions but spangles over there is getting up for round two and I really can't be bothered." She threw her arms out in front of her and blue flames wrapped themselves around her arms, jetting out of her palms. Natasha dodged the blow and went to retaliate, when Rosalind teleported.

Rosalind blinked several times as she tried to get her bearings. She looked around and saw Pietro and Wanda nearby. They caught sight of her and ran towards where she stood.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Are they hurt?" Wanda babbled.

"Yes, no and yes. Slightly." Wanda pulled her into a hug, glad that her friend had returned safely. When they broke the hug Rosalind turned her attention to Pietro. She shot him a smile, which he returned. Just as his sister had done previously, Pietro pulled Rosalind into a hug, resting his chin on her head.

"You're okay." He whispered. Rosalind pulled back from the hug and smiled again. "Of course I am. You worry too much."

Pietro shook his head, but didn't comment. Rosalind looked at the twins and smiled. They began to walk, to where they went exactly sure.

Rosalind's mind kept drifting to the red headed girl. She seemed so familiar.

Where have I seen her before? Rosalind thought.

-----

A/N

Hello everyone! Sorry for the long wait, I just haven't had time to write lately. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I thought that it would be best to tell the separation of Natasha and Rosalind through a flashback. And I put in a little moment between Rosalind and Pietro.

Ship name for them? Any ideas?

Also thank you for all the reads and votes!!! Picture of Rosalind's outfit {minus the shoes} are above.

- Jenna x