1

A simple yet handsome boy was sleeping in his bed without any stress or tension .

The smile on his face while he is asleep is pure defination of peace .

Name : Pete Age     : 24 years , newly graduated Relationship: none Life     : Happy & simple life Family: Has parents but got abandoned when he was young as they got to know that pete was Gay But he never blamed them or tried to talk to them

Name : Pete
Age     : 24 years , newly graduated
Relationship: none
Life     : Happy & simple life
Family: Has parents but got abandoned when he was young as they got to know that pete was Gay
But he never blamed them or tried to talk to them .

He lived all his life with his friends named Arm & Pol who met him at the beach when he was young . Arm's parents took pete with them when they got to know what happened to him . They were kind & caring . They took care of pete like their own child .

Arm & Pol were in a relationship that time which no one knew except arm's parents . Arm's parents never judged anyone for their likes. They were amazing . Pete wished he had a parents like them.

Though pete wasnt their own child arm's parents loved him like their own son . Pete was so happy . He got new friends &new parents . Pete had a friend that time whose name was Porsche . But porsche left the country for his studies at young age .  He took his mom's(Arm's mom) mobile & tried to call porsche few times but no one answered . He slept crying that day thinking his one & only best friend also left him but after two days he got call from porsche for which he cried & jumped in happiness.

Porsche apologized to him & they talked with eachother about everything . From then even porsche would send gifts , money for pete from overseas . Porsche would meet pete twice or thrice a year. From then Pete , Porsche , Arm, Pol became best friends . Even Porsche's parents & Arm's parents became friends more like family .

No one would believe that he is single because of his visuals everyone around him would only think that he had a girlfriend for sure . But they didnt knew one thing he wasnt straight . He liked boys .

All the girls approached him left with a disappointment that he cant love them !  But they supported his real self . Pete was never hesitant to say that he was different. He never hesitated to say that he doesnt like girls ! He was glad that all the girls who approached him had a good heart .

Right now pete was a newly graduated student. He applied for few respectful jobs and got his one & only favorite one. He was appointed as the graphic designer in one of the top advertising , modeling , brand companies in thailand.  
When pete got to know that he got the job he ran & jumped around the house like a kid . His parents , Arm , Pol laughed at him for his cuteness .

Today was the most important & wonderful day for him . He was joining the office today . Pete got up early morning as soon as the sun rays hit his beautiful & handsome face.  He got up & smiled looking into his mobile . He got message from porsche . Porsche sent him msgs few hours ago . Porsche time & pete's time were opposite .