Yug0

Dear nijisanjien fans, I'm so sorry for you all, and all of nijisanjiEn specially Noctyx, as one of the yuguys myself I realised something was wrong when he tweeted how much he loved us. I don't even wanna say anything special but, Yug0 wherever you are now, and whatever path you chose to follow, we will support you from afar tho we no longer hear you. I know that the person behind that little anime figure had a big heart, and much to say.

I hope your doing okay, and I'm sorry for everything you've been through. (This includes all the misgendering from your own company as well..) Noctyx will always be 5. No matter what, even without you here present, your still in our hearts, and in everyones memory, don't forget your worth Yug0 and please don't blame yourself.

Dear yuguys, I love you all so much I'm so happy to have shared the past 10 months with you, you bring both amazing artworks, memories, clips, everything. Thank you so so much. Please stay strong and remember not to bother any other livers with this, remember they are grieving with us and maybe even more than us. Lets support Noctyx through this, and let them know we're here for all of them. Lets stay as a community. And never forget this.

A little extra I think it's a little disrespectful of anycolor to call it a graduation when he was clearly fired. I wish you all the best Yug0.

We all have so much we didn't get to tell you, and I bet you had too.. please never forget your worth as I said earlier. Yuguys and Yug0 you're both loved and worth so much. Don't you ever dare forget such a thing. Lets support eachother and send love not hate.

Remember this isn't a goodbye, it's simply a see you later.