6: so be it!

Art cc: @CitriAcid2 on Twitter!

2 days later

Albans perspective:
This feels weird, we almost kissed.. it was tense.. the atmosphere it was perfect. But we couldn't. It doesn't feel right. He probably has a boyfriend right?
I mean look at him, if he had one I wouldn't be surprised exactly.
"Alban.." Elira said.
"Eliraa I can't !!!" I said
"Please listen for gods sake. Maria talked to me she said Sonny had done the exact same shit the other day as you are doing now for y-." She said
"For someone else.. I knew it.." I said interrupting her.

"You know what so be it! I don't even care!" I said storming out of the room.
"You didn't even let me finish!" She said as she sighed.

"Pomuuu!!!" I yelled running down the stairs of Lazulights house.
"Pomu! Where are you!!!" I yelled.
"I'm in the kitchen what do you want you catboy!" She yelled from the kitchen.
"I need comfort Elira sucks!! And finana is scary!!" I yelled.
"And I'm not?" She said appearing behind the wall.
"Uh.. sometimes?" I said
"Hmph.." she said going back to doing whatever she was doing.
"Come on!!! What are you making I can help!" I said
"Hell no, your almost worse than Mysta." She said.
"Fuck you! You know what I'm going home! Uki is more comforting than all of you put together!" I yelled.

"Have fun being called a bitch then!" Finana said
"Agghhh!!!!" I said opening the door and walking out before slamming it shut again.

Whatever! Uki is better at comforting either way! And he actually gets it! He has dealt with this before! When Fulgur was more oblivious than anyone!
But there's one thing I don't understand.. how come I didn't know Sonny before? And how come I wasn't in the group? Do they hate me?! Ok no. Maybe they just never mentioned it, unimportant perhaps! But I always hang out with fulgur and Yugo how come I never saw Sonny with them? Maybe he likes to stay alone at home?

Before I knew it I was standing outside my home. I sighed before knocking.
"Uki!! Open the darn door!" I yelled after waiting for a while.
Soon Fulgur opened the door?
"Fulgur? What are you doing here?" I asked
"Well, you see.. uh.. me and Uki hadn't seen eachother in a wh-." He started
"Fu-fuchann~~ come back to bed.. I want my cuddles~" I heard Uki.
"Please tell me it was his bed and not mine." I said knowing exactly what was going on.
"I promise it's his!" He said as he ran back to Uki.
I usually just let them off, I don't mind to be fully honest.

Yugo does tho. He always keeps joking about it, poor guy I think he is actually traumatised.
No more comforting for me I guess.
Knock
Knock
KNOOOCKK
"huh?" I said.
I turned around to be faced with Sonny. The door was still open.
"You know closing your door wouldn't be a bad idea." He said teasing
"I-." I said but ended up looking like a tomato instead.
"How did you get my address!!" I yelled.

"Woah, calm down why are you yelling, and Yugo gave it to me." He said.
"Of course it was Yugo that darn rat!" I said.
"AYO!! Don't kill poor Yugo, I just think we need to talk and you know sort things out.." he said.
".." I knew deepest down what he wanted to talk about, the thing I wanted to avoid the most right now. I haven't liked someone in a long time. And I'm not even sure if I like him.

"Sure.. uh come inside. Would you like something?" I asked
"Uh no I'm fine thx." He said taking of his shoes.
I sat down on the couch and he did the same.
"Uh.." I said.
"I think you know what I want to talk about." He said
"Right! The fact that Shu and Luca are together?!" I answered.
"Alban.. I know you're trying to avoid it. But please let's just clear things up yes?" He said

"Fine.." I said with the bratty attitude.
He sighed before saying:
"Alban, I have been wondering ever since we met if I liked you or not. But even if I do. I do not think this will work out." He said.
"Yeah.. I have also thought about it. And I agree it would be weird! I mean it's been a few weeks only!" I said laughing it off. I don't know if I'm hurt or if I'm actually happy.

"Yeah.." he said faking a giggle.
"Uh! Anything else?" I asked.
"No I actually need to go to work! I'd stay longer if I could, but you know! Work is a priority!" He said smiling.

I smiled back. Faked a smile..
"Yeah! Friends?" I asked
"Best friends!" He answered hugging me.
He quickly put on his shoes again, and waved at me before leaving. As soon as the door closed. I broke. I could feel the tears that had waited for centuries to break free, fall down and rinse my cheeks. Why am I even sad? It's not like we liked eachother! It was simply a feeling! Feelings are wrong sometimes!

Sonnys perspective:
I did it.. but why do I feel so bad. My stomach is hurting even more. I can feel the butterflies fading and being replaced by a bad feeling. Something making me want to throw up.
Yes I lied about the work part. I just can't face him after that.
He probably is totally chill right now, while I'm crying! Darn it! Why does this always happen.
I facepalmed.

I walked back to my humble abode, being met with Maria.
"So??" She asked.
"Maria I think I did the wrong thing.." I said.
"It'll be fine, you will be going to study aboard anyways! Soon enough you will forget about all of this! And you will be off to the states!! You gotta take lots of pictures and send me!!" She yelled.
"Yeah.." I said still sad.
She kept babbling but I wasn't listening. I was too focused about the fact that I'm leaving soon without getting to feel what I wanted. Perhaps it was for the best. Perhaps Maria is right. I hope so..