Chapter 2: "Cuphead..."

"I'm sorry I ruined your first impression Boris..." Bendy apologized, "haha, you're so silly Bendy, as if I care about that right now" he said, Bethany ran over to them and hugged her brothers, "I'm sorry to you too Beth..." Bendy said hugging her back.

"Thanks for everything mr. Mickey, I don't know how-" Boris was cut off by Mickey hugging him, "I'm so sorry..." Mickey said, Boris just barked in response.

"Hehe, looks like you didn’t need my help to ruin things for ya bud" Bendy said giggling to himself, Bethany was just confused. Mickey walked over to her and hugged her too, she had a calmer reaction than Boris and just hugged back, her tail wagging behind her.

[The there was the whole talk with Mickey]

Bethany's P.O.V:

'Is big brother Boris accepting the job?... but that means he'll have to leave us...' I thought tears threatning to form on my eyes until Boris finally replied, "i'm s-so sorry, but i'm gonna have to decline! We, my siblings and I have a quest to... something", I sighed in relief, but at the same time I felt sorry for my bro having to turn down a job invitation from mr. Mickey.

With all this, I forgot what I was gonna get Boris for!

"Boris! Big brother Bendy says we need to get going!" I say, walking over to them, Boris got up from his seat and picked me up, "alright! Let's go back to Bendy then!" he said booping my nose, "oh! Thanks for everything mr. Mickey! You really helped us a lot today. Hope we'll meet again soon", "oh uhm..." mr. Mickey replied until older brother called us.

We were already outside and I heard a bang on the wall from a distance, I don't think my brothers heard it though... I shrug it off and focus on the way, "where are we staying for the night Bendy?" Boris asked, "we'll look for an inn later, let's go get lunch for now" we both nod at his response.

[Time skip]

Boris was playing cards with Mugman and left me in the corner just watching, when, "why you good for nothing! You're playing cards with him?!" the Cup guy came back with Bendy in his arms "BENDY!" we both shout at the same time, "here, take it" he said throwing him at Boris and walking away with his brother.

"Oh thank goodness he's okay... that guy really helped...", "Boris... why is that guy being so mean to us?..." I asked starting to cry, "I.... I don't know Beth.... come on, let's go to an inn to stay for the night..." he said taking my hand.

[A day later ig¯\_(ツ)_/¯]

Mr. Mickey invited us for lunch! I was following Bendy close behind because Boris was with Mickey and he's the tallest, and with my short height I could easily get lost if I didn’t stick with my big brother.

After a while I heard a very loud, startled meow, then a 'holy sh!t' from mr. Donald, whatever that means...?

Bendy then walked up to the cat and introduced himself, that cat was my older brother's idol! Felix the cat! I sat beside my brother and waited for their conversation to end, after a few minutes, mr. Felix walked off to talk to mr. Oswald and Boris sat next to us.

Mr. Mickey then excused himself and said he was taking mr. Oswald home.

"Mr. Felix said he's publishing his new book soon! Can't wait!", "looks like we both met our idols! This seems like a great day!" Boris replied

Soon the door was kicked open, revealing the cup guy... 'oh no...not him again...', I hid behind Boris and waited to see what would happen, "s-sir... is your brother okay?..." Boris asked him, come to think about it, they left me with mr. Mickey yesterday and never told me what had happened...

"Boris... what happened to-" I was cut off when Boris and Bendy started running away, Bendy dragging Boris and carrying me in his other arm.

The cup guy went insane saying he wanted to f0ck1ng kill us and he would make sure we never rest until he broke down into tears. Boris tried heading over to help, but Bendy held him back saying he would do it, the guy was holding his finger gun to his own head.

"WHAT ARE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! ARE YOU INSANE?!" Bendy shouted, stopping him.

After a while I heard sobs, and went over to check it out, Boris following close behind.

"Bendy... is he-..." Boris asked, "he's fine, he's just asleep. Let's take him to the hospital and go..." Bendy replied getting up and taking the cup, "so we're leaving him?!", "duh? What if he tries to kill us again? I'm not taking any chances", and as I expected, it turned into an argument, I covered my ears, I hate seeing them argue like that...

Once they calmed down Boris picked me up and Bendy picked up the cup.

We took him to the hospital and Boris sugested for us to head back to the restaurant to say one last goodbye to mr. Mickey since we were leaving the town soon. We heard mr. Mickey shout "my Boris" and Bendy looked mad.
__________

End of chapter 2...