𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Folks hit yo line."

Dazaí nodding his head and leaning to his nightstand and opening the second drawer to grab his rolling tray and his orange lighter then closing the drawer back.

"Type shit." He uttered, pulling a baggie of weed from out of his pocket and untying the knot in the thin plastic bag.

"What den?" Kaisen asked, pulling a pre-rolled from his ear and taking a lighter from out of his Nike joggers pocket and sparking his joint.

"He ask me to link wit him to make sum bread and ma foo' ass actually link wit him 'cause da grind can't stop despite who we wit'." Tae said, began rolling an stuffed swisher blunt for himself.

Kaisen laughed at him and nodded in agreement with him then taking a drags of his joint. "I take us to Bridgeport to make sum plays, dat goes hella good and all but we startin' to head back to ma car. He wanted to laugh at me, and I wanna know what was funny so i told him to tell me and and dis same muthafuckerin' tension between up again, we fuckin' make-out."

"Damn bruh, Y'all deep down inna rabbit hole." Kai shook his head, "We diggin graves at dis muthafuckerin point and he not even gay, he wanna dem like you."

"I'a like dat." He lied underneath his breath.

Kaisen had a few flings with som dudes on the football and basketball team but he 'faithful' to his girlfriend whom was so nice and sweet.

Tae always stood to the side and kept his mouth shut when Kai fuck up with her, he did her dirty occasionally and Tae didn't know why.

Tae sparked his blunt up then taking took some drags and pulling his phone from out of his pocket and unlocking his phone. "Lemme show you what dis fuck nigga look like. Cause ion think you kno', foe'nem." He mumbled, navigating through his apps and clicking onto Instagram.

While the two were making sells they exchange their instagram with each other, Dazaí don't want to follow him but Top forced him to anyways.

He went to the searched, 'Top.killer' in the bar and passed his phone to Kaisen whom looked at the only post on this male's account.

━━━

ˏˋ 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌 ˊˎ

@𝐓𝐎𝐏. 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑
𝙳𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 '𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝🪦. #Freeddawg

𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸 3,7900 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴.

━━━

"He look quiet." Kai said, passing the phone back to it's owner and slouching in the chair.

Tae slightly mugged and shook his head. "He da fuckin' devil Kai, I think he missin' a few screws." Dazaí grumbled, putting his iPhone on the charger and taking one more drag of his blunt.

"Ima sleep on it, and act like Ion kno' his ass." Tae huffed before ashing his half smoked blunt in the ashtray and rubbing his hands together and licking over his lips, pulling his comforter back and standing up from his bed.

"Igh, lemme kno' if he fuck witcha sum moe." Kaisen said, standing up from the sofa and dapping Tae up then exiting out of his room and closing the door behind him quietly.

Tae walking into his bathroom and turning on the water faucet and grabbing his toothbrush and began to brush his teeth.

After his night routine, he entered back in his room and turned his lamp off and turning his Led lights and his fan on and placing them onto blue then He turned his Tv on and clicked into Youtube and clicked on the first song that popped up which was 'When I'm alone' by Lil Durk.

He laid underneath his comforter and closed his eyes and allowed his sleeplessness to consumed him.

▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴?