--"let's date?"--

Seungmin had always excelled in school. You can always spot him in the library reading a new book or doing homework. Always getting top scores in his class, teachers love him so he was the president of his grade level. Everything is perfect with him at school, his family is well respected, two close friends.

Seungmin had his normal schedule Friday scheduled, finish his classes, drop off all the documents to the teachers office and he can be off to the library to finish any incoming work he had coming.

His usual seat by the farthest window.

On that day however, he can hear the soccer team practicing outside. Loud, a lot of yelling and kicking, laughing. Seungmin didn't mind the noise too much but it was getting loud as the time went by.

Around the evening, sun was going down and the cool breeze was coming in. Seungmin decided to get up and close the window. When he got his hand on the edge of the glass, he saw a boy on the other side looking at him.

Soccer uniform, sweat over his face, the sunset behind him. Warm light illuminating his body. It was a scene seungmin always looked back on.

It was a scenic scene. Typical high school view, window by the library. Curtains waving with the wind as two boys stared at each other from each side of the window that divided them.

——————————-3 years later———————

"Remind me again why you asked me out that day?"seungmin asked while working on his laptop in his room.

Lee, Minho a 24 years old boy. Laying his head on seungmin lap while being in his phone.

Minho smiled, and put his phone down on his chest. " you ask that every year, it's been 4 years since I asked you out"

"Four years...." Seungmin said. He stopped typing and turned his head to minho.

"But I don't understand, we were in different groups, you in the popular group surrounded by so many girls, smart. I was with smaller group, we never crossed path before. One day you just show up outside the library window and ask me out" seungmin asked.

"But you accepted it" minho said and brought his face closer to seungmins.

Minho kissed seungmins lips, seungmin face remains neutral. His expression never showed any filter, he hmmed and returned his focus on the laptop.

Although seungmin showed no reaction, minho can feel seungmins warm face heating up, and his hands that he was holding tightly to, was sweating.

"So what's your plan for next week?" Seungmin asked

"I think I will go to a gathering with my friends"minho replied while laying his head back in seungmins lap

.................................

"You know it's not a gathering if you meet up at a drinking place, do karaoke, and flirt with the girls"seungmin replied

"I never cheated on you, I do go there but for my friends... it's fun to go out like that once a week"minho added " I have always let you know"

Seungmin just nodded and went back to him work.

Minho went back to his phone.

And that was their relationship, both been dating for four years, went in dates, kissed, cuddle, even had sex. Everything was normal, just minho and seungmin didn't show their affectionate side. More like didn't know how to. Minho still went on group gathering two, three times a week, more like blind dating. They go in groups of boys and girl to eat or karaoke. Minho always let seungmin know, seungmin, was aware of what was going on but never said anything or even forbid his boyfriend to meet other girls. This was normal... it's been happening since they started dating even in high school. Minho was part of a group that was popular and went out to date around, seungmin doesn't exactly know why he agreed to date minho, to this day.