COMPLETE MY ONE WISH

"Bunny today's weather is perfect for the adventure why can't we go." Jisoo whine like child as she was convincing Jungkook to go in bike competition which is famous in Hawaii.

"Yes, kookie let's go it will be fun." lisa excitedly said to which he shook his head.

Taehyung was coming towards them when he notice they're arguing "What happen why are you all bickering in the morning."

Jisoo rolled her eyes & ignored him completely as last night after eating he scolded her for drinking wine that he kept for himself.

"Bunny, you know I have sacrifice everything for my studies & now it's my time to enjoy please." she show him her puppy eyes.

Lisa smiled "I think kookie now you can't denied her puppy eyes."

Jungkook whisper to Lisa "lili you forget that it's going to rain soon & you know it's not good for her."

Lisa remember now so she hurriedly said "Jisooya leave it today we will go tomorrow he promised me."

Taehyung was confused & about to ask what's happening or where she wanted to go but Suho came in between "Jisoo, I heard that today there is bike competition how about we go to see, I know you like bike racing."

Jisoo's eyes glow with happiness "Oh my god Suho we were just talking about that, how do you know I like bike racing."

Before he can answer Jungkook interrupt him & sternly said "She'll not go."

Taehyung looked at Lisa to ask why Jungkook is reacting like that.

"I am going with Suho and that's final."

She grabbed Suho's hand & leave from there angrily, taehyung didn't like the way she hold his hand, he feel something prick his heart.

"You guys, can you tell me what's going on." taehyung asked.

Without answering his brother's question Jungkook said "hyung, lisa let's go we have to follow her, she can't be with him alone."

Jungkook starts his car when everyone buckle seatbelts.

"Now can you tell me Jungkook why are you reacting like that and you also seems possesive towards her." taehyung avert his gaze to lisa.

"Oppa, you completely misunderstood he was taking care of her as a brother , trust me."

"Only if you says so, now why he is pissed on Suho."

She sigh & replied "Oppa, Kookie is angry with him because he spread a rumour about Jisoo that she doesn't like men she like women & because of that she's bullied by female students and others."

Taehyung eyebrows furrowed "Why did he do that."

"Actually, he was the most famous Playboy in our college & because he's our Dean's son no one can do anything, one day he got dare from his friends to make Jisoo fall in love with him."

"Jisoo never dated anyone in college because she wanted to focus on her studies it's her parents dream, so she rejected every boy but when she rejected Suho, it hurt his so called ego and he made that rumour."

Now, taehyung understand why he said earlier that she rejected whole campus.

"Then why she's still hanging out with him, she's really stupid to do this." he was annoyed by her proximity with Suho.

Lisa smiled "that's the charm of Jisoo which make all boys falls for her, when he sincerely apologise to her and clear the rumour Jisoo easily forgive him and that's why Jungkook was irritated."

Taehyung was thinking deeply if he misunderstood her? Did she's not like other women? Her childish behaviour made him thinking about Irene that's why he's always irritated with her.

"Later he became obsessed with her even I told her but still she didn't believe me & that's why I am not trusting him." Jungkook said to taehyung.

"We are here."

~~~~~~~~~~~

They found Jisoo is cheering for riders , they approached her and Lisa tapped on her shoulder.

Jisoo turned around & saw her bestfriends "You can't resist the urge to see competition that's why you both came, right." she said happily.

"Miss loud, did you lose your eyes while cheering that you didn't saw me here."

Jisoo flinched when she heard his voice "Why are you here it's only for adventurous people not for old narcissistic person like you."

They glared at each other.

"I swear kookie they gave me old bickering married couple vibe, what if they end up together."

"Shut up Lisa." both said at the same time.

Lisa giggled but she noticed that Suho is not here "By the way Jisoo where is Suho."

"Ohh his father's call came and it's emergency so he leaved."

They all hear the announcement "Now it's time for second round bike racing."

"Kookie, why don't you participate I know you will definitely win." Jisoo suggest him.

"Jisoo, one thing you don't know that Taehyung Oppa is the best biker in Seoul, so I don't think kookie will win." Lisa teased them & taehyung proudly smirked.

Jisoo scoffed and started laughing " I am sorry lisa but I can't believe that " she pointed towards him "Mr cold blooded & bike no no tell me it's lie."

Taehyung feel offended ,he raised his one eyebrows "Are you underestimating me Miss loud."

"Don't feel offended, it's fine you can't be good at everything." she said trying to hide her laugh.

"If I win you have to complete my one wish." he said in stern voice.

"What if you lose?"

"If I lose then I will not fight with you and I will accept my defeat."

"Fair enough, let's go then."

Taehyung smirked.

Thank you so much for reading 💜🖤💖

14 / 12 / 22