??? Hey did you see D.va stream last night?

??? Sure did I'm like her biggest fan

??? Sure, but did you see that someone was at her door?!

??? Yeah I did! I think it was a fan or something

??? Oh I can only imagine living so close to her I would die for it!!

(Y/n) Weirdos... let someone enjoy their privacy....

I then finish and head back home. I open my door and walk towards my bedroom and turn on my pc. I play some matches of overclock and continue my win streak. I was on my 30 win in a row when I came against a team that were high level. I saw one of the players named D.va was the highest level and determined they were gonna be a problem. We started the game of good old payload and it was a shitfest. My teammates were actually pretty good and were holding their own but when D.va came around they destroyed them. I was in shock the entire time until it was just me and my teams healer left.

(Y/n) You know what? Fuck it, if I'm gonna lose I'm gonna lose in a badass way!!!

I then use my ultimate and started to go ham on the enemy team until it was D.va and me left. I rush at them and they put up a shield but I go behind them and hit them a couple of times. They then attack back dealing a ton of damage but my healer heals it back. D.va then notices the annoying healer and kills them leaving me by myself. I prepare for a fight and D.va charges at me full force which I dodge and shoot back at them. They then shoot back at me but I use a ability and dodge. The fight goes on as my teammates and they're teammates are fighting each other leaving us to ourselves. I'm finally down to 50 hp and so is D.va. I start sweating through my hands as I prepare for a quick attack. D.va finally attacks and I dodge every so slightly and turn around just in time to hit them and kill them. Just as they die the match finishes and we won. I then smile in shock and pump my fists up.

D.va POV

To say I was surprised was a understatement. I was completely frozen as my chat goes wild. There goes my 100 win streak..

D.va I-I can't believe I lost!

My chat keeps going insane as they comment how I was ever beaten.

D.va T-This person is amazing!! Should I friend him chat?!

My chat then goes wild saying yes in all caps.

D.va Alright let's hope he accepts!

(Y/n) POV

I was still hyped from that big win that I barley noticed the friend request I received.

(Y/n) D.va wants to be your friend? That person?! Well I mean they are goated at the game, if we're on the same team then I'll be able to win even more! Accept!!

I accept the friend request and as soon as I accepted it, they joined my party. They then text in the chat.

D.va (g/t) that game we played was amazing!

(G/t) Yep I enjoyed going against you, you were a worthy opponent.

D.va Can you talk in voice chat or no?

(G/t) Uh sure, yeah!

You then turn on your mic and they do.

D.va Hello (g/t)!

(Y/n) Hello there D.va!

D.va Oh you're a guy!

(Y/n) And you seem to be a girl.

D.va Right! Anyways how does it feel to beat the mighty d.va!!

(Y/n) I feel hyped a bit, I mean it was a intense battle but other then that I say ggs.

D.va That's it?

(Y/n) Yep just a normal match.

D.va POV

I was in shock again, this is the first person I've ever talk to that doesn't talk about me crazy. My chat started to say that this guy doesn't know me. I turn off my in game mic for a sec and talk to my viewers.

D.va This guy is the first person ever to not know who i am!

Chat then goes crazy with some comments being a lil more rude then others. Oddly enough some viewers were commenting on his voice and how it sounded.

D.va Alright I'm turning my mic back on. Hey (g/t)!

(G/t) Yep?

D.va You trying to play some matches!?

(G/t) I'm down

D.va Alright then let's destroy some noobs!

We then go and play 20 rounds and completely dominate the game with us making whole teams rage quit. I was laughing and smiling the whole time and occasionally hear him softly laugh too.

(G/t) Oh shit! I forgot about the time! Sorry D.va but I gotta go to sleep I got classes tomorrow!

D.va Oh no worries I had fun anyways!

(G/t) Yep hopefully we can play again

D.va Let's hope so! See ya!

(Y/n) POV

I then turned off my pc after having a great time playing with d.va. I gotta admit her voice sounded cute too even through it's a random person on a game. She also turned off her mic for a minute For some reason. Anyways, I brush my teeth and head to bed sleeping peacefully waiting for the next day to approach....