5

so i guess me and nichols were together... she asked, i kissed her. i'm not romantic, never have been. i've dated people, not a lot. nothing serious, ever. usually just hookups for drugs and that's it. i don't do relationships but for some reason i gave into this one.

something about her was different, i wanted her. i said yes because i wanted her, not cause i didn't wanna reject her.

she took care of me when i first got here... i mean i'm still new and she still takes care of me.

i'm still on oxy, what luschek gave me. but nicky doesn't need to know that. sometimes when it comes to relationships secrets are okay.... especially this secret.

we both know i'm an addict. but she told luschek not to sell to me.... so it's better to keep it so she thinks i'm clean. her and luschek are... close. i don't wanna mess up their friendship by telling her that i got oxy by sucking his dick.

besides, she doesn't need to know anyways. this was before i even agreed to be her girlfriend so it's not cheating.

                                 —————

me and nichols have gotten close over the past week. i hadn't really talked to anyone else except her. i had a few interaction with other inmates like alex and piper but it wasn't like we were friends.

i know that nicky told red and everyone else about us, that's why they were trying to talk to me but i felt uncomfortable around people i didn't know.. so i just didn't say anything to them.