Die Hard

This is a summary and review of the first film from the series of "Die Hard", where it starrs Bruce Willis as a cop and is the protagonist.

Die Hard

Duro de Matar

In this film, a cop is called to deal with some men that have taken an airport and the people in it as hostages. So the protagonist has to find a way to fight the of and rescue the people, by going through his own methods.

I think it is a nice action film starring Bruce Willis in one of his main roles and one of his first movies. The film has got good action sequences, good acting and famous actors. I have to highlight the action scenes and the plot over the rest of elements. I highly recommend it to viewers and people, and the ones who enjoy and like the cop and action genres.

Este es un resumen y reseña de la primera película de la serie de "Die Hard", donde Bruce Willis es el policía y es el protagonista.

En esta película, se llama a un policía para que se ocupe de unos hombres que han tomado como rehenes un aeropuerto y a las personas que se encuentran en él. Entonces, el protagonista tiene que encontrar una manera de luchar y rescatar a la gente, siguiendo sus propios métodos.

Me parece una buena película de acción protagonizada por Bruce Willis en uno de sus papeles principales y una de sus primeras películas. La película tiene buenas secuencias de acción, buenas actuaciones y actores famosos. Tengo que destacar las escenas de acción y la trama sobre el resto de elementos. Lo recomiendo encarecidamente a los espectadores y a las personas, y a los que disfrutan y les gustan los géneros policiales y de acción.

ダイ・ハード

これは、ブルース・ウィリスが警官として主演し、主人公である「ダイ・ハード」シリーズの最初の映画の要約とレビューです。

この映画では、空港とその中の人々を人質に取った何人かの男性に対処するために警官が呼び出されます. そのため、主人公は独自の方法で、人々と戦い、人々を救う方法を見つけなければなりません。

ブルース・ウィリス主演の素晴らしいアクション映画であり、彼の最初の映画の 1 つであると思います。 この映画には、優れたアクションシーケンス、優れた演技、有名な俳優がいます。 アクション シーンと、残りの要素よりもプロットを強調する必要があります。 視聴者にも一般の方にも、警官やアクションのジャンルを楽しんで好きな方にも強くお勧めします。