014: interlocking.

Start from the beginning

"sunghoon, you can't. maybe jay can, but you definitely can not." riki warned, shuddering at the mere thought of what daeyoung could do the older.

"b-but riki-" sunghoon barely could utter out a single sentence before jay spoke up.

"if anything happens to him, it's on me. I'll keep him covered up." he took out a hand to help his lifelong best friend stand from his seat. sunghoon took his hand hesitantly and stood up without a single word. the audience looked at jay in disbelief.

"why?" jake basically breathed out.

"it's entertaining." if anyone expected jay to perform a heartfelt speech as to why sunghoon should get to watch daeyoungs life get shredded into pieces, they were definitely dissapointed. with that, the whole room was, in fact, dissapointed.

"seriously?" riki deadpanned, a slight chuckle leaving his mouth. sunoo slapped his calf lightly, very unhappy with the way the younger was acting.

"might as well take everyone if its so fun." jake snorted. sunoo turned around to face jake and gave him a look which jake glanced at for only a split second at before bursting into laughter. the whole room erupted into loud giggles and knee-slapping wheezes before they came back to reality.

"a-anyway.." sunghoon muttered, extremely confused as he was the only one not understanding the jokes or laughing along. he felt oddly excluded, but paid no attention to that sensation as all he could think of was how jungwon was doing right now.

speaking of jungwon...

"you're so fuckin' lucky that I'm being held down for suspension right now, cause if it weren't for that, I would have punched you till all your teeth came out." jungwon threatened his girlfriend like she had done with sunghoon just a few hours prior. she shivered under his menacing gaze and furious tone, genuinely fearing for her life.

if she didn't regret anything she said to sunghoon, she surely regretted it now.

"j-jungwonie I-" she tried calling out, tried reaching for the boy who had once looked at her in absolute adoration and love, but to no avail. the only person that she could reach was one who now looked at her in disgust and violation. she could never get that old jungwon back no matter how much she tried.

"no, bitch. don't call me that. its jungwon to you. in fact, it's yang to you now." jungwon spat through gritted teeth, pointing a finger at daeyoungs face accusingly. "I know you lied that one day too. about choi hyeno. he didn't do shit to you and you know it. your manipulative ass made me punch a guy and get put onto suspension watch for NO DAMN REASON!" he yelled at her face.

at this point, jungwon couldn't even recognize daeyoung with all the fury he felt in his veins. he only saw red, and daeyoungs face was a blur to him.

"and don't even get me fucking started on sunghoon. do you know how much I hurt sunghoon unintentionally because of YOU?!" he continued, mentally breaking down but physically growing stronger. "I loved you, daeyoung, and you treat me like this? treat my friends like this? God, what has choi ever even done to you? he joined the school this year, barely anyone knows his name besides jay." he knitted his brows, trying to get an answer out of daeyoung who idled,  speechless.

"I- he didn't do anything..." she muttered.

"louder, bitch." he hissed.

"he didn't do anything! I just wanted your sicko playboy ass to get suspended so I could get rid of you for good!" she yelled back at him.

jungwon grabbed her by the collar, fully ready to unleash a months worth of absolute hatred and rage onto the younger girl.

jungwon felt like he was tripping out, though. like a voice in the back of his head was calling "no! jungwon, stop! don't hurt her!". he let go of daeyoung uncertainly, furrowing his eyebrows to try and hear the voice through the ringing in his ears.