22| Grabriella!°

Start from the beginning

"But that doesn't mean you have to make the wrong choice. You're a good person. My dad knows it. Your dad knows it."

I scoffed, "My dad also had a choice, and he chose to become a drunk loser who still hasn't figured out his own life."

"Now he want to make up for the lost time so he can feel better about himself? It's not gonna happen." I shook my head but Sam didn't budge.

"Please."

"Your dad is trying to change. Mine is too. If you could just come back, you could really help bring everybody together."

"That's all that I want."

I laughed while shaking my head, "Then it looks like I get to be the first person to ever tell you this." Sam mentally gasped, and I know she did by the change in expression.

"You're not getting what you want. I have a perfect relationship, try not to ruin that like all the others you have already."

Sam just nodded, stopping whatever she was trying to get me back at Miyagi-Do. "Okay."

"Just remember, this was your choice." Sam said like if it was gonna change my mind on everything. And with that I turned my body, leaving the skate park.

...

  "Holy shit! Gabriela I still can't believe your here." Avery yelled in excitement,
  forgetting everyone else were still sleeping.

Gabi giggled. Gabriella Gomez 14 and a half, also has a single dad due to a recent divorce, her and Alejandro Gomez, young father because of unprotected yk...are moving in with Avery, Pedro, Mike, and Robby for financial reasons.

  "Language." Robby rolled his eyes even if they couldn't see. "I didn't want to move but when my dad said we were moving in with you guys, let's just say I hurt his ears."

  Avery put the finishing touches on the light make-up she was putting on the
middle schooler. "Your like my favorite cousin ever, Archie and Veronica are too
much." She scrunched her nose.

"Yeah they are," Gabi fixed small strands that were poking out, getting up off the chair. " Eek! You guys are the best."

Robby sat up from the bed, fist bumping the little girl after she gave Avery a tight embrace. "I still can't believe Tio let's your boyfriend live with you guys while my dad and him get mad if I even talk to a boy."

"Whatever chismosa. Your gonna be late, we're gonna be parents and drive you there because we da best!" The girls raced outside to Avery's car just as the bus drives past, kids yelling out of it.

Robby was following after them with the keys in hand. "You have your schedule?" Avery questioned as the boy got in the drivers side. "Yup."

Gabriella's POV:

I said my goodbyes to my cousin and her boyfriend. "Your friends with Robby Keene?" Someone yelled into my ear.

Out of instinct I smacked them straight in the face, "I- im sorry!" Looking at the boy he was shocked, hand over the spot I hit.

"It's fine.." The boy sighed, he had a mop of brown hair some of it covering the front of his face. "Your new here clearly, never seen you here especially after Avery and Robby showed up—"

"You know my cousin?"

"Robby? Yeah—"

"No, Avery. How do you even know her boyfriend too?" I questioned cutting him off twice.