Chapter 8 "Moving To Florida"

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "Were going to Florida!"

Y/N: "There's something I want to show all of you."

Cassie: "Wait that means we're going to the state that Y/B/N and you grew up?"

Y/N: "Yeah."

Y/B/N: "Well we better get packing then."

Y/N: "California and Florida are so different from each other."

We are on the plane it has been forever but we finally landed. And we all saw how beautiful the sunshine state is.

Cassie: "Florida is a sight for sore eyes."

Johnny: "I know right."

Y/B/N: "Let's get in the car, Y/N still has his surprise he says."

You pulled up to a new military base in Florida. Everyone gasped

Y/N: "Welcome to the U.S. Special Forces Florida Military base."

In this video you are Irons, and also pretend it doesn't say "Atlas" everywhere but has the Special Forces symbol on them.

All the equipment in the video is at the base even the drones to the walking tanks.

You showed Sonya and Cassie their new offices due to their new high ranks. Your base not only has technicians in case of equipment failure, but it is also has a bigger refuge camp.

1 hour later

I was working curious on where everyone is, then Sonya and Cassie walked up to me to tell me something.

Y/N: "How can I help you ladies?"

Cassie: "We have surprises for you Y/N."

Sonya: "Since you payed a fortune to not only rebuild the state of Florida, but also a new and improved base."

Sonya: "Me and Cassie came to an agreement that you should be promoted."

Y/N: "This was my surprise to all of you, I don't need to be promoted."

Sonya & Cassie: "General and Commander's orders!"

They both playfully said. You sighed and agreed.

Y/N: "Fine but what am I being promoted to?"

Cassie: "Sergeant Major of The Special Forces."

Y/N: "Woah hold on, the highest enlisted rank?"

Y/N: "Don't you both think that's a little extreme?"

Sonya: "As we said before, our orders."

Y/N: "Alright fine."

Sonya handed you the stripes of Sergeant Major of The Special Forces.

Cassie: "Also we have to tell you we like Florida so much that we're officially living here

Cassie: "Also we have to tell you we like Florida so much that we're officially living here."

Y/N: "Wait what?"

Y/B/N: "Yep it's true Y/N."

Johnny: " And plus we already purchased houses to live here in Florida."

Sonya: "And I know this was only supposed to be the Florida U.S. Special Forces base but we're making it the official base."

Jacqui: "And also your training simulations Y/N might help all the soldiers as well."

Y/N: "Wow ok."

Cassie: "Also Y/N I figured, that we can have our wedding here in Florida if that's okay with you."

Y/N: "I'm fine with it."

You are very happy for many reasons. One your back in Florida, Two you got a promotion, and Three you getting married soon.