Izuku

Mc is from a rich family.
Always loved izuku, grew up with him
Izuku ended up with uraraka in HS
Family moved MC to America mid year
Family arranged marriage to a egoistic dick
MC development severe depression
Fiancé always tried to show off that he was engaged to MC who is now a pro hero as an adult.
Fiancé physically abused MC at home due to her not doing what he wants.
MC doesn't smile anymore, or even really talk.
She is an amazing hero!
In my mind MC quirk is just like Raven from TT.
One night MC is sitting on a bridge, contemplating jumping off to end her misery when a voice broke her out of her mind.
Izuku
She is surprised that he is in the states. He catches up with her and they talk for a moment (mentioning the fact that he and uraraka didn't work out) before they head to where they are staying.
The next day a villain shows up and MC is fighting them and Izuku shows up and helps finish the fight before fiancé shows up.
Izuku and MC are talking and laughing about something and it pissed of fiancé.
Press show up and fiancé takes MC and forces her into his side while talking to press, mentioning that he is her fiancé in front of izuku.
Izuku looks surprised at MC but noticed all her emotions drained from her face, noticing she's not happy.
Izuku and MC continue to make a great team when fighting.
(Izuku, Katuski, Shoto are all in the states to help out with a villain outbreak.)
One fight causes MC to be in the hospital and that's when all four males are in the same room.
Fiancé makes a remark to MC about forbidding her from being around her old childhood friends.
That pisses katsuki off and he goes off on fiancé as he cares for his childhood friend.
MC gets out of the bed and makes her way to fiancé and punches him.
"I'm done letting you control me."
"Who do you think your talking to!? Your family wouldn't like what I have to say. I can ruin his hero carrier!"
Izuku is now super protective of MC. standing in front of you when saying this.
"Who do you think the world will believe? An egotistical dick or the symbol of peace?"
MC makes an announcement calling off the engagement causing her family to rage and cut her off.
MC doesn't care and helps the trio with their mission and goes back home with them and goes to marry izuku.