Chapter 2. Already causing trouble on the first day.

Start from the beginning

After questioning Miss Blackmore ( Miss Xavier's girlfriend) we found out how powerful miss Xavier is.

She's skilled in making potions. Cursed,or not cursed she's skilled in them.

She's apparently pretty good at casting spells to. Miss Xavier claims her girlfriend is better at it all though.

When we mentioned her betraying or town founder,she had this to say. " I'm betraying that pilgrim asshole? Ha! Do you really think I give a flying fuck about him? No! That wannabe pilgrim can suck my dick! "

After insulting our town founder, miss Xavier kicked our reporter out of her reopened bookstore. Apparently our reporter got into a huge argument with the crazy woman.

It's no surprise Miss has betrayed our lovely town. Her family is famous for lying after her.

Unlike her mother,the witch.

Moving on,the police are keeping a close eye on miss Xavier and her Witch girlfriend Miss Sharon Blackmore.

The two love birds are always causing trouble for us humans. Same with her friend Morticia and Gomez.

The town calls these group of love birds the Ravens.

Hopefully our savior will Cruse these ravens.

" So Paisley's a witch? I guess that's technically a human. " Enid huffed looking annoyed.

" I guess. Everyone knows miss Blackmore's a witch who took a human as a lover. So Miss Blackmore teaching her wife magic isn't that strange. " Bianca said handing my phone back.

" Wednesday,do you have any other information on Miss Blackmore's wife? " Enid asked, now glaring at the pacing headmistress.

" Yes, Paisley runs a book store in town called Nevermore books. Apparently she named it after this school to piss off the towns folk. " ( Yeah that definitely sounds like Paisley. )

" She named her bookstore nevermore? Why would she do that? " Bianca asked with a raised eyebrow.

" To piss off the towns folk. Also because any of the town folk or tourists who dare to shop at her bookstore would be supporting the Nevermore school " ( honestly though,that truly sounds like my character Paisley. ) I explained taking a quick glance over at Miss Blackmore. Yeah,still pacing.

" Huh, that's actually awesome. Miss Blackmore's Wife is awesome! Wish we could meet her! " Bianca said with a sigh.

" Hmph, I don't! This Paisley chick sounds like trouble! We should stay far away from her as possible! Same goes for Miss Blackmore! " Enid growled.

" You know what? Why don't we skip out of this boring meeting and go meet Paisley! " Bianca suggested, earning a growl from Enid.

" Did you not just hear me say we should avoid the Blackmore's? " Enid growled.

" Yeah I did. " Bianca said smirking. " Wednesday,are you down to go check out this other miss Blackmore? "

Hm,skip out of this boring meeting? Go into town to learn about Miss Blackmore and her wife? This dose go against my plan of not causing any trouble. But it is a good idea to gain information on these two. I could even use the two wife's against each other if need be. ( Wednesday what the fuck man. Leave the love birds alone! Evil Wednesday! )

" Alright, I'll go " I said ignoring the hurt gasp from Enid.

" Hmph,if Wednesday's going,then I'll go " Enid said with a huff. ( Simp )