"Clover dear, you need to come down." Dumbledore said with a light grandfatherly smile. She could just tell it was fake.

At least Lady Slytherin didn't lie to everyone. She just did it.

"Clover, you're a risk to the students."

"Are you saying you want to lock me up?" She stumbled out in rage.

The magic in the air was cracking and snapping out of control.

"Dear, you need to calm down." Dumbledore said softly, though there was now a worried glint in his eyes.

"No!" She growled loudly and the magic snapped.

She rushed out the door ignoring the sound of an explosion and she couldn't help smirking viciously.

Clover soon found herself standing at the old Astronomy Tower and sat down, feeling the cold air hit her skin.

She was sure that Ronald, Neville, Luna, and Ginny were fine despite injuries. However, Dolohvo's curse that hit Hermione had been harsh. She wondered how the girl was doing or who was up.

Luna and Ronald had barely been awake by the time Dumbledore had taken them back to Hogwarts. Neville, Ginny, and Hermione had been knocked out. Hermione's was the worse.

Ronald had forced himself onto there group, she had always known it and hated the boy. There was something about that, she did not like. How did she so conveniently meet him and his family on the muggle side of the train? When his entire family were pure-bloods, that had only apparently used it once before? For William Weasley's first time.

She liked the older Weasley's. Ronald, Ginny, and Molly however... she wasn't a big fan of them.

Ginny had entered because she was friends with Luna, before that Clover had not talked to her after saving her from the Chamber of Secrets incident.

Clover hated talking about, now that she wasn't 'in the moment', she felt terrified of ever stepping down there. I guess that's what happens were you're mocked while you're dying.

She scoffed. Lady Slytherin or rather Hera Riddle.

God, that girl had been hot.

She smacked herself - she was talking about an insane women right now. Though she didn't look insane - the women version was just as hot.

She smacked herself again and pulled her knees up to her body.

A rush of grief ran through her again.

Sirius was dead.

It was her - NO! - it was Dumbledore's fault.

She sighed softly and then tears cloud her vision.

"You know, Miss Potter, its passed curfew and the Headmaster is looking for you."

Clover recognized that drawl. Professor Snape. "Professor, I would much rather stay away from him." Her magic had sense settled after blowing up Dumbledore's office - sadly it hadn't killed the man.

"You blew up his office." Snape said in a casual drawl, there was no annoyance or anything in his voice that was usually there when he spoke to her or about her - the insults had gotten especially worse she had seen his memory but he sounded calm now.